(Corendon Airlines Europe)
Are you in search of a new and exciting opportunity working within the Aviation sector? Do you want career progression and development? Then, our airlines company has a fantastic opportunity for you.
Corendon Airlines Europe, established in 2017 with the goal of operating flights between European countries, flies under the Maltese flag. The flights are mainly from Germany, Switzerland, Austria and Poland to tourist destinations amongst others to Turkey, Egypt, Portugal, Greece and Spain.
For the coming winter we are looking for qualified and experienced Boeing 737NG First Officers to be based in Hanover (Germany), Nuremberg (Germany), Düsseldorf (Germany), Cologne (Germany), Hurghada (Egypt) and any other operating base established. Further on we have a wet lease-out operation in India, where crew will be performing duties based on a rotation system.
To apply for this opportunity, you must meet the following minimum requirements:
- Holder of a valid EASA licence with IFR and type rating on the B737-300/900 type aeroplanes
- Valid PBN endorsement on ATPL licence/logbook
- Holder of a valid Class 1 Medical Certificate
- Having a minimum of 500 hours on the B737CL and NG type aeroplanes
- Having a minimum of 1 year’ civil aviation experience
- With at least a ICAO Level 4 English Language Proficiency
- With at least a high school diploma
- Holder of a valid EU passport
- No History of Accidents and Incidents
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment
- With a proactive approach to encourage continuous improvement within the company
- The company conversion trainings will start in November 2023
- We offer you an employment agreement until 7th of November 2024 which will be renewed providing that mutual expectations are met
- The Company provides accommodation in an (apart) hotel for the crew in the bases
- Staff tickets on Corendon Flights for crew and first degree family members
- FAQs about the selection process and our terms & conditions will be shared on the first page of the application form (click on the link in the form)