First of all, we wish you a pleasant flight with Corendon Airlines.
The following information was prepared for you to answer any questions you may have concerning your flight with Corendon Airlines.
For further information, any advice or request please contact us.
By purchasing your ticket, you accept the terms and conditions laid down here. These terms and conditions are subject to change at the discretion of Corendon Airlines without prior notice to the passengers.
Although the information below was composed by Corendon Airlines in a most careful and accurate manner, Corendon Airlines cannot guarantee that all information on website corendon-airlines.com is complete, actual or correct.
Corendon Airlines operations and flights are conducted in compliance with current national and international regulations. Should there be any conflicts between these regulations and the sales conditions defined here, the relevant national/international regulation applies.
1. RULES FOR RESERVATION
Corendon Airlines is responsible for the air transportation of the person, whose name is mentioned on the ticket (airplane ticket, or any other issued document for transportation).
The airplane ticket is not transferable to third persons. When you travel with an electronic ticket, it is necessary that you can show a valid transportation document (e-ticket) issued in your name at any stage of the journey.
When travelling with an e-ticket, you have the right of transportation if the e-ticket is in your name, and if you can show a valid identification at any stage of the journey.
A booked reservation is not transferable to another person and cannot be issued in another person’s name. Changes in the travel route, travel date and time are only possible if the rules allow this. If on the request of a traveler changes are made in the travel date or travel route, resulting in a price difference, then the traveller will be charged for this difference in price.
After the departure of a scheduled flight it is not possible to change a reservation, to cancel the ticket, or to refund payment.
Refund of a credit card payment will be transferred by the organization that has issued the ticket to the account of the credit card holder.
This can be an authorized sale office, a call center, or an agency of Corendon Airlines. Refund of a cash payment can only be made by the organization that has collected the cash payment.
Unless serious shortcoming is proven, Corendon Airlines is not responsible if during the booking of a reservation in the electronic reservation system an electricity cut, defect, failure, break down, delete, loss, delay in processing or contact, computer virus, connection failure, theft, loss or unlawful access to data, change or use of such, occurs.
Refund policy on duplicate bookings:
Even if they are not made on the same date or if there is an additional service in the newly created duplicate booking, a refund is possible. If the duplicate booking has the same passenger name and number, and the new the price of the duplicate reservation is higher than the price of the old reservation, a refund will be made for the ticket with the higher price (applied to the net ticket price).
Corendon Airlines reserves the right to expand the scope of all paid products and services and/or change their prices at any time without any given reason. No natural or legal person can claim any rights other than the provisions written here. The right to decide on controversial issues belongs entirely to Corendon Airlines. Corendon Airlines data privacy practices and General Conditions of Carriage apply.
2. RULES FOR CHANGES AND CANCELLATION OF RESERVATIONS
With the acceptance of the plane ticket the traveler agrees to the below mentioned rules and accepts that these rules will be applied. If the passenger does not participate in the flight he has booked, payment will not be refunded.
From the moment of payment, the ticket is considered as definitely booked. If later change or cancellation in the reservation data and/or in the plane ticket is made, then the below mentioned rules and tariffs are applicable to the net amount of the concerned plane ticket.
In the case of a cancellation, the refund amount will be calculated over the net amount of the plane ticket. Service charges cannot be refunded.
- General information
- Changes and cancellation
- Open ticket
- Airport check-in charge for ticket types
- Ticket Safe
Corendon Airlines takes care of the air transportation of the person, whose name is mentioned on the transportation ticket (plane ticket, or any other in copy issued transportation ticket). The transportation ticket (plane ticket) is not transferable to third persons. When travelling without an electronic ticket, it is necessary that you can show a valid plane ticket issued in your name at any stage during the journey. When travelling with an e-ticket, you have the right of transportation if the e-ticket is issued in your name and if you can show a valid identification at any stage during the journey.
A booked reservation is not transferable to another person and cannot be issued in another’s name. Changes in the travel route, travel date and time are only possible if the rules allow this. If on the request of a traveller changes are made in the travel date or travel route, resulting in a price difference, then the traveller will be charged for this difference in price. After the departure of a scheduled flight it is not possible to change a reservation, to cancel a ticket, or to restitute payment.
Restitution of a payment by credit card will be transferred to the account of the credit card holder by the organisation that has issued the ticket. This can be an authorised sale office, a call center, or an agency of Corendon Airlines. Restitution of a cash payment can only be made by the organisation that has received the cash payment.
Corendon Airlines is not responsible, unless serious shortcoming is proven, if during the booking of a reservation in the electronic reservation system an electricity cut, defect, failure, break down, delete, loss, delay in processing or contact, computer virus, connection failure, theft, loss or unlawful access to data, change or use of such, occurs.
Changes and cancellation
Passenger accepts and undertakes the following rules at the time of ticket purchase:
- Reservations are considered to be complete after payment. No refund will be made if the passenger fails to attend the flight. Cancellations and changes to your ticket after booking will be charged on top of the net ticket fee in accordance with the following rules.
- In case of cancellation, refunds will be made on the net ticket fee and neither the service fee nor the fuel surcharge will be refunded.
- In case the ticketed passenger does not attend the flight (evaluated as a no-show), only the airport taxes collected from the passenger during the reservation are refunded, valid for reservations made after 20.02.2020. The service fee and fuel surcharge are not considered within the scope of this tax refund and will not be refunded. This rule does not apply to passengers whose ticketing is made through a tour operator.
- When there are at least 7 days remaining until your flight on Flex & Premium tickets, a refund of all fees and charges except the service charge is available for cancellations that are made via our website or mobile app within 24 hours of purchasing the ticket. This rule is not valid for Promo and Eco tickets. The fuel surcharge will not be refunded for cancellations made through the Service Centre.
- On round-trip flights, you can make changes by paying the price difference between the old flight and the new flight up to 7 days and 72 hours before your flight on Flex and Premium fares respectively.
- As a passenger; you always have the right to provide proof that for cancellation costs Corendon Airlines has no loss or that the loss has been significantly lower.
- If a regular ticket is cancelled at the request of the passenger or a ticketed passenger doesn't show up for the flight, any additional service purchased is non-refundable.
- Should you have booked through a third-party agency or tour operator, all and any refunds are requested from the tour operator or travel agent that the ticket was issued by, and in this case additional services purchased through website is non-refundable.
|Change||If you want to change your purchased flight ticket, the following fee and rules will apply.|
|If the remaining time to your flight is more than 1 week||Non-refundable||Non-refundable||€49 per person/flight is deducted from the price not including the Service Fee and Fuel Surcharge. You can buy a new ticket by paying the fare difference.||No deduction is made. You can buy a new ticket by paying the difference in fare.|
|If the remaining time to your flight is between 48 hours and 1 week||Non-refundable||Non-refundable||€69 per person/flight is deducted from the price not including the Service Fee and Fuel Surcharge. You can buy a new ticket by paying the fare difference.||No deduction is made. You can buy a new ticket by paying the difference in fare.|
|If the remaining time to your flight is less than 48 hours||Non-refundable||Non-refundable||Non-refundable||€50 per person/flight is deducted from the price not including the Service Fee and Fuel Surcharge. You can buy a new ticket by paying the fare difference.|
|Cancel/Refund||If you want to cancel your purchased flight ticket, the following fee and rules will apply.|
|If the remaining time to your flight is more than 1 week||Non-refundable||Non-refundable||Service Fee and Fuel Surcharge per person/flight are non-refundable and an additional €100 deduction is made per person/flight. The remaining amount is refunded.||Service Fee and Fuel Surcharge per person/flight are non-refundable. The full amount (100%) of what you paid for the ticket, after deducting the relevant fees and charges, is refunded.|
|If the remaining time to your flight is between 48 hours and 1 week||Non-refundable||Non-refundable||Non-refundable||Service Fee and Fuel Surcharge per person/flight are non-refundable. The full amount (100%) of what you paid for the ticket, after deducting the relevant fees and charges, is refunded.|
|If the remaining time to your flight is between 3-48 hours||Non-refundable||Non-refundable||Non-refundable||Service Fee and Fuel Surcharge per person/flight are non-refundable and an additional €75 deduction is made per person/flight. The remaining amount is refunded.|
Non-refundable: Change fee/cancellation fee at the full ticket price
In case of cancellation, refunds will be made on the gross ticket fee. The "Service Fee" and the "Fuel Surcharge" will not be refunded.
When a Promo ticket holder requests a refund for taxes, an Administration Fee of €20 is charged per person per flight.
EcoPlus+ and FlexPlus+ fares are offered on some routes for certain time periods. For these, the rules of Eco and Flex fares apply respectively.
For details of Corendon Airlines Branded Fare changes and cancellation rules that apply before April 18th, 2023, please click here.
If your Corendon Airlines ticket (Eco, Flex, Premium); has been suspended due to the current period conditions, you can change your ticket through the My Account, which you can access by logging into on our website.
You can find the rules about your classic open ticket transactions below:
- Your open ticket must be used within 1 year of the date of change. Passengers who want to keep their ticket in Open Ticket status for 1 year are required to confirm by entering their PNR and surname on this page.
- If you want to change your ticket once you have a confirmed flight, the newly chosen date must be 7 days prior or 7 days after the original flight to avoid any price differences. Outside the free date range, change rules of the original ticket type (Eco, Flex, Premium) will apply and if there is a price difference between the two tickets then it will be charged. If you want to make a new reservation and the price of the flight is lower than the ticket price in your old reservation, the difference will not be refunded.
- In case you want a refund, you can notify us of your cancellation request by logging into our website or by contacting us through the numbers on our Contact page.
- When you want to make a change on your Open Ticket, you can only make changes to your original fare type.
- If you do not take any action, your ticket price will be automatically refunded to the account you paid your reservation with. Please note; this can take up to 4 weeks.
- Open tickets cannot be transferred to another person and a passenger's name cannot be changed.
- If you need to cancel your Open Ticket, you will receive a full refund of the ticket price and additional services (if purchased). The ticket must be cancelled within a year of the open ticket creation in order to receive a refund.
- If you want to reissue your open ticket to another flight or cancel your open ticket, we ask that you manage your booking via our website.
- If you're not able to do it from our website, please contact us via the Call Centre team.
Open Ticket rules on round-trip tickets (Open Plus)
If only one flight on your round-trip ticket is canceled by Corendon Airlines and for operational reasons and the other flight will take place; you can request changes to your ticket in accordance with the following rules:
Only if your outbound flight has been cancelled: You should request changes to your ticket within the “Open Ticket” rules before your return flight. If you already used your return flight or your return flight has been over, changes can just be requested just for the open flight.
Only if your return flight has been cancelled: You should request a change to the "Open Ticket" rules for your ticket before your departure. If you already used your outbound flight or your outbound flight has expired, the change can be requested only for the open direction.
Airport check-in charge for ticket types
If your ticket fare is Eco tariff and you don’t check-in online, you may need to pay for check-in at the airport.
Online check in is available depending on the airport and is free for all ticket types. If you don’t check-in online, you may need to pay for check-in at the airport. At the airports where online check-in is not available, airport check-in is free of charge. (Airports with Online Check-in available)
You may find the applicable rates below for Airport Check-in and Priority Services:
|Fees||Online||At the Airport|
|Priority Check-in & Priority Boarding||15 EUR||20 EUR|
For full charter tour operator flights the applied rules regarding penalties may be different for each tour operator. Detailed information is available at your travel agency.
Note on flights from CPH Airport: You can check-in from 72 hours to 12 hours prior to the scheduled departure time
- The Ticket Safe feature, which offers free change option to our passengers, is available for all flights scheduled to at least 3 weeks after the booking date.
- The Ticket Safe option can only be added during reservation by paying €15 for Flex fares & €25 for Eco fares (per passenger/one way).
- The Ticket Safe option can be used up to 3 weeks before the scheduled flight date.
- The Ticket Safe option can be used 1 time and gives the right to make 1 change.
- Changes can be made to date or destination. If the price of the new reservation is higher than the original one, the difference will be charged to the passenger, plus fees and taxes.
- If you want to make a new reservation and the price of the flight is lower than the ticket price in your old reservation, the difference will not be refunded.
- The Ticket Safe option is valid for Flex & Eco tickets. A Premium Ticket includes the right to change a reservation up to 48 hours before the flight.
- The service is non-refundable when the passenger cancels the reservation. If Corendon Airlines cancels the flight and the Ticket Safe option has not been used by the passenger they will be refunded.
- The Ticket Safe option can only be obtained at the time of the booking.
3. THE RIGHT TO REFUSE CARRIAGE AND CARRIAGE RESTRICTIONS
3.1 The Right to Refuse Carriage
If a passenger due to his behavior, age, physical or mental condition;
requires special carriage assistance which is not included in Corendon Airlines’ services and therefore cannot be provide;
causes discomfort for, and rejection by the other passengers;
causes hazard and becomes a risk for himself, for fellow-passengers as well as the baggage;
obstructs the safe, efficient and comfortable carriage of passengers, hinders Corendon Airlines to comply with its obligations towards the other passengers and disobeys the instructions given by Corendon Airlines;
behaves in such a way that the flight safety is endangered, displays threatening behavior and uses abusive or insulting language;
refuses to submit either himself or his baggage to a security check by Corendon Airlines or by any airport or government official;
has not paid the applicable fare, nor any charges or taxes and has not complied with credit arrangements agreed upon between Corendon Airlines and the passenger;
is the cause that Customs and/or Immigration Authorities or any other Government Authority has informed Corendon Airlines orally or in writing that the passenger is not allowed to travel; including a negative travel advice for the involved passenger from Customs and/or Immigration Authorities or any other Government Authority;
is not in the possession of the necessary, correct and valid travel documents;
seeks to enter a country in which he is in transit, or for which he does not have valid entry documents;
destroys his travel documentation during the flight;
3.2 If the ticket presented by the passenger is
reported lost, stolen, fraudulent or in any other way suspicious;
altered by an unauthorized agent, or contains a flight coupon altered with;
issued in someone else’s name in the “NAME OF PASSENGER” box and passenger fails to prove his identity, resulting in the right for Corendon to retain the ticket;
reason for Corendon to assume that the involved passenger may repeat his actions and misconduct;
Then out of safety and order consideration and at its own discretion, Corendon Airlines has the right to refuse carriage of the passenger and his accompanied baggage.
A passenger, who is refused carriage or who is removed en-route for any of the abovementioned reasons, is not entitled to any refund.
4. DELAY, CANCELLATION, STOP-OVER, NON-STOP FLIGHTS
All the reservations and/or changes for tickets are managed by tour operators and travel agents, except if the ticket is purchased from Corendon Airlines. Corendon Airlines has no connection or influence on the passenger’s reservations for full charter flights by tour operators.
Changes in departure and/or arrival times or destinations as well as cancellations of full charter flights are managed by the tour operator. Therefore, Corendon Airlines cannot be hold responsible for any changes.
You can get information from your Travel Agency, if there is any stop-over on your flight before you reach the city of your destination.
Corendon Airlines is committed, unforeseen circumstances excluded, to respect and follow the regulations in document EC261/2004, regarding the rights of SHY passengers in case of irregularities, delays or cancellations.
More information about delay, cancellation and passenger’s rights are available at this link: https://www.corendonairlines.com/passenger-rights
5. FULL CHARTER TOUR OPERATOR FLIGHTS
Please reconfirm your flight through your Travel Agency one day in advance and check if there is any change in your flight details.
Please be at the check-in desk two hours before departure time.
Please check if your baggage is correctly tagged for your intended end destination.
Check-in desks are closed 1 hour before the scheduled departure of the flight. Passengers who present themselves after check-in desk has closed will not be allowed to board the flight and will forfeit their seat - no refund will be given
We require all passengers to provide a valid ID with a recent photograph (children and babies as well) at check-in on all flights. For visa information you should contact your travel agent or the national embassy or consulate.
Passengers are responsible for obtaining all required travel documents and they need to comply with all laws, regulations, orders, demands and travel requirements of the country of departure, transit and end destination. Corendon Airlines is not responsible if the passenger is not accepted to the flight because of ID/Passport, visa or ticket problems.
Please note that Corendon Airlines is authorized to take digital or hard copies of passports, visas or other personal documents.
When you check in, you will receive a boarding pass, which indicates the boarding gate, boarding time and your seat number. Passengers without a boarding pass will not be accepted to board the aircraft.
Corendon Airlines may charge a fuel surcharge to you in addition to your flight ticket price to compensate fuel price changes in the global market.
Please note that even if you have bought a ticket for a Corendon Airlines flight, Corendon Airlines is entitled to operate that flight through another air carrier.
All Corendon Airlines flights are non-smoking flights. Passengers who smoke, or attempt to smoke on board of the aircraft will be considered as a “Rules disobeying Passenger” and the relevant procedure will be followed.
6. EXTRA SEAT
Passengers who wish to travel comfortably can purchase an extra seat. They can purchase this service during the ticket reservation via https://www.corendonairlines.com/
Even if you have booked a seat, Corendon Airlines may require you to travel in another seat for reasons of flight safety, flight security and other necessary circumstances.In such circumstances, you will be entitled to a refund of your Seat Selection fee
7. FLIGHT SAFETY
For a safe flight all passengers are requested to respect the following rules:
We recommend you to limit your hand luggage to what you may need in the cabin for the duration of the flight.
Put liquids as much as possible in hold baggage.
Prepare the re-sealable bag of liquids before arriving at the airport.
Check any queries you have with your airport, or airline before travelling to the airport.
Be ready to hand over your re-sealable bag of liquids for screening as you approach the security check point. It will be screened at the same time as your cabin luggage.
All coats and jackets should be removed ready to be screened and metal items including wallets should be placed in plastic trays and scanned separately.
If you are carrying a laptop or any other large electric item within your cabin baggage, then please have it ready for separate screening as you approach the security check.
Duty free / departure lounge purchases: you may take on board liquid items of any size that are purchased after the security check in the departure lounge.
Most duty free or similar purchases will be given to you in a special sealed bag. Do not open this bag until you have reached your end destination. You should also retain your proof of purchase throughout your journey. You will be required to show it at all transfer points.
If you are departing from a non-EU airport and transferring through an EU airport, any duty-free item purchased from non-EU airport will be considered in transit.
• Knives, swiss knives, scissors, razors, skewers and other sharp or stinging objects that may cause injuries, are absolutely forbidden to carry in the hand luggage. They should be packed in the cargo baggage. When these objects are discovered by security or authority officials they will be confiscated and there is a risk that they will not be returned. Corendon Airlines is not responsible if such objects are carried on board.
Passengers can carry small quantities of liquids in separate containers or small bottles, each of a maximum of 100 ml.
These containers with fluids must be carried to the airport, packed in a single transparent re-sealable plastic bag (approximately 20 x 20 cm and containing not more than 1 liter of liquids). Each passenger may carry only one plastic bag with liquids, properly visible and orderly packed.
The bag must be presented for examination at the airport security point.
Liquids that do not fit inside the re-sealable bag must be packed inside the hold luggage and checked in. Any amount of liquid is allowed in the luggage that will be carried in the hold of the aircraft.
Remember that 'Liquids' includes:
- All drinks, including water, soup, syrups
- Creams, lotions, oils, perfumes, mascara
- Sprays and pressurized containers- including shaving foam and spray deodorants
- Pastes, including toothpastes
- Gels, including hair and shower gel
- Any other solutions and items of- similar consistency
Essential medicines and baby food is permitted in larger quantities than the abovementioned 100 ml limit, but are subject to approval currently required
Each passenger is restricted to carry only one item (in addition to the re-sealable liquids bag) through the airport screening point.
Pushchairs, walking aids and wheelchairs are permitted.
8. BAGGAGE AND CARGO
8.1 Booked Baggage
The baggage of passengers should contain clothing. Valuable documents, money, jewelry, electronic devices, leaking or inflammable goods should not be packed in the baggage.
The standard baggage right on Corendon Airlines flights may be different for each tour operator and each airport. For more information, you should contact your travel agency.
8.2 Baggage rules and Seat Reservation Prices for flights to and from Holland performing by Corendon Holland Tour Operator
Kindly please visit www.corendon.nl for more details.
8.3 Baggage rules and Seat Reservation Prices for flights to and from Belgium performing by Corendon Belgium Tour Operator
Kindly please vist www.corendon.be for more details.
8.4 Baggage rules and Seat Reservation Prices for other flights performin gby Corendon Airlines Turkey:
Kindly please visit https://www.corendonairlines.com/support-center/baggage-allowence for more details.
Should your luggage weigh less than the kgs you have purchased in advanced, you will not receive a refund for the kgs you haven’t used.
In case you want to carry more kg than you have reserved online at https://www.corendonairlines.com/ or need to pay an excess fee, please ask our check-in staff where to pay this fee.
If your flight is online, it is possible to book extra baggage until 5 hours prior to departure.
Online booked baggage will not be refunded. (Except when the flight is changed or cancelled by the airline company.)
Each passenger can carry maximum 1 hand baggage during the flight. Hand baggage is limited to a weight of maximum 8 kg and 55 x 40 x 25 cm in dimension. One piece of hold baggage should not be heavier than maximum 32 kg, even if you have paid excess fee for the overweight.
Objects such as umbrellas, walking sticks, box and parcels are considered non-standard baggage and Corendon Airlines is not responsible if such objects are refused for transportation in the cargo compartment.
In case of a request to transport fragile and breakable baggage in the hold of the aircraft, the passenger is responsible for good and adequate packing and transportation is completely for risk of the passenger. Corendon Airlines will not accept any responsibility for damage due to transportation.
Excess baggage will be charged, when the maximum baggage allowance is exceeded. Excess baggage can and will only be accepted and transported after payment.
During online reservation (booking of a seat, or baggage) for information or questions you can contact https://www.corendonairlines.com/support-center/frequently-asked-questions .
8.5 Delivery and Collection of Baggage
It is the passenger's responsibility to collect his baggage as soon as it is available for collection at places of destination or stopovers. Should the passenger not collect it within a reasonable time, Corendon Airlines may charge the passenger a storage fee.
Only the bearer of the baggage identification tag, issued to him at the time the baggage was checked-in, is entitled to collect his baggage.
8.6 Specific goods or items transported as, or in Baggage
For transportation of the following goods the passenger needs to book space and needs confirmation from Corendon Airlines. For each item a price is charged as mentioned below.
Please visit https://www.corendonairlines.com/rules-and-regulations/baggage-rules if you have questions regarding online bookings (reservation of seat, baggage).
The above items are occasionally carried by passengers as, or in baggage. However, these items are not considered as the passenger’s baggage allowance.
These goods and items are special baggage and their transportation is subject to certain conditions and payment. For detailed information please contact https://www.corendonairlines.com/support-center/contact/special-request-form
To carry the goods/baggage approval of the Airline is required. At the latest 24 hours prior to departure the goods need to be booked.
Only small caliber ammunition for hunting and sporting guns, in small quantities may be carried in the baggage to be transported in the hold of the aircraft. (It is strictly forbidden to carry ammunition as, or in hand baggage in the cabin).
A bicycle is acceptable as hold baggage, if the pedals are turned inside and handle is turned parallel to frame. (6 bicycles max for each flight)
Diving bottles with compressed air can only be accepted for carriage as hold baggage if completely deflated. The passenger will be requested to demonstrate this.
Oxygen apparatus including oxygen devices cannot be accepted for carriage. Only Portable Oxygen Concentrators which work on electricity are allowed on Corendon Airlines flights. Other than this Corendon Airlines will provide oxygen if the passenger can submit a medical report. Special requests are subject to Corendon Airlines confirmation.
Devices containing liquid or gaseous oxygen are not permitted for transport. Only electric powered “Portable Oxygen Concentrator” type certified devices can be accepted on board with a valid medical report, due to flight safety, extra oxygen cylinder loading service cannot be provided on our aircraft.
Prams/Buggies are acceptable for carriage, if folded and tied to prevent unfolding.
Wet batteries and wet accumulators cannot be accepted for carriage as baggage.
Lithium ion batteries and devices working on these batteries are only allowed in hand baggage. The devices should be turned off during the flight and the batteries should be disconnected.
In the frame work of Corendon Airlines’ “No Handicap Airline” policy, wheelchairs will be carried free of charge if the passenger is dependent on it and the registration is applied in advance. If the wheelchair is battery driven, transportation is permitted only for non-leakage dry batteries. Carriage of “Scooters” in the hold compartment is allowed, if the scooter has the proper dimensions and if a doctor signed medical report is submitted. If this medical report is not correct or older than 1 month Corendon Airlines will charge € 100, - for carriage.
From wheelchairs, working on lithium ion batteries, these batteries need to be removed and put into a suitable box or container and can only be carried in the hand baggage in the cabin.
Musical instruments are transported in the cargo hold; our standard hold luggage rate applies to musical instruments. You may also take a small musical instrument with you as hand luggage. Only those musical instruments, including the case, which are no larger than 25 x 117 x 38 cm and no heavier than 8 kg can be transported in the cabin. Examples of musical instruments that meet these requirements are a viola, violin, flute, clarinet, bugle or trumpet.
8.7 Hand/Cabin Baggage
Cabin Baggage includes all articles not listed as personal effects, but carried in the cabin by the passenger during the flight. Cabin Baggage must be restricted to one piece per passenger occupying one seat (infants are not allowed to carry cabin baggage). The passenger is responsible for his own baggage, that is restricted to the following conditions:
- Maximum Weight: 8 kg (15 Lb
- Maximum dimensions: 55 * 40 * 25 cm (22 * 14 *10 inch)
- In very exceptional cases, upon special request from the passenger and only with the explicit permission of the station supervisor, bulky and fragile articles exceeding the abovementioned dimensions will be accepted, such as musical instruments, artwork or camera, etc. Such articles will remain under the passenger’s supervision. If the article is of such a size or volume that it is obviously unsuitable for carriage in the cabin, transport will be arranged in the cargo holds. The mentioned article must be adequately packed to preserve it from damage.
- In case the hand baggage differs in weight and in size from the allowed measurements, and this is noticed at the gate, a penalty of € 75, - needs to be paid.
- The passenger self is responsible for hand baggage that is forgotten, missed or damaged. Corendon Airlines cannot be held responsible in such cases.
It is the responsibility of the passenger/animal owner to carry the necessary travel documents and documentation regarding the animal’s general health, vaccinations for rabies and other diseases, as well as the necessary departure, transit and entrance documents.
Pets accompanied by their owner are allowed onboard the aircraft.
The only pets accepted by Corendon Airlines on planes are cats and dogs.
Pets must stay on the floor in the cabin / bag cage during the flight. The pet taken into the cabin cannot be removed from the cage / bag cage. Passengers traveling with pets cannot be accommodated in the seats in front of the emergency exit and in the front row seats.
The passenger can register the request for the transportation of pets from the special service section on the main screen of our website if the passenger purchase the ticket via the tour operator.
If the passenger purchases the ticket through the Corendon Airlines website, the passenger can purchase pet requests from the additional service tab during the reservation.
A total of 4 pets can be transported within the passenger cabin. Pets carried in the cabin cannot travel in the first or emergency exit rows. Passengers with pets must be seated in the window seat.
Transportation of the dog species listed below is not allowed:
- Pitbull Terrier
- American Pitbull
- American Staffordshire Terrier
- Staffordshire Bullterrier
- Bull terrier
- American Bulldog
- Dogo Argentino
- Fila Brasiliero
- Kangal (Karabaş)
- Kafkas Shepherd Dog
- Mastino Napoleta
- This is applicable to thoroughbred dogs, as well as non-true-bred dogs subject to breeding.
Corendon Airlines is not liable for injury or loss, sickness or death of the animal, or any delay if the dog is refused entry into, or passage through any country, state or territory.
In accordance with European Union Laws (EU-VO 576/2013);
Pets must be “at least 4 months old” for flights within the European Union.
- The rabies vaccination when the pet is 12 weeks old.
- Waiting time of at least 3 weeks after rabies vaccination.
- Date of microchip placement
- Date and validity period of rabies vaccine
- Echinococcus multilocularis treatment status confirmed within your pet's passport
- Health certificate
- Written declaration that the carriage is for non-commercial reasons
This rule is also valid for the flights to European Union destinations from the "Listed Third Countries" specified in the regulation no EU- 576/2013. (For example, flights from Switzerland, England to European Union destinations)
Pets must be “at least 7 months old” for flights to European Union destinations from “3rd countries that are not listed” specified in the EU-VO 576/2013 regulation. (For example, flights from Morocco, Gambia, Egypt, Turkey to European Union destinations)
The rabies vaccination when the pet is 12 weeks old.
Waiting time of at least 3 weeks after rabies vaccination.
Blood testing after the above periods and waiting for an additional 12 weeks.
- Date of microchip placement
- Date and validity period of rabies vaccine
- Echinococcus multilocularis treatment status confirmed within your pet's passport
- Blood test (sending the blood test to a laboratory approved by European Union)
- Health certificate
- Written declaration that the carriage is for non-commercial reasons
The "third countries included/not included in the list" class specified in the European Union EU-VO regulation 576/2013 can be accessed from the link below:
8.8.1 Pets in Cabin
On Corendon Airlines flights, a maximum of 4 pets can be carried in the cabin, with breathable, leak-proof, water-resistant and lockable bag cages, with a weight not exceeding 8 kilograms and 55x40x25 cm, if capacity permits and according to the conditions of carriage, in compliance with the applicable EU travel provisions.
Transport fee is €50 per animal / one way.
8.8.2 For pets weighing more than 8 kg, transport in the cargo section:
Pets heavier than 8 kg (maximum 4 pets are allowed in total) are transported in the ventilated hold compartment.
8.8.3 Service/Guide Animal
In general, a service animal is an animal trained to perform duties to help an individual with a disability or medical problem in their day to day activities.
Requirements for guide dogs are as follows:
- Trained guide dogs: Seeing Eye or hearing dogs for visually impaired, Deaf, pulling wheelchairs, carrying and picking up things for people with mobility impairments, or, assisting persons with mobility balance impairments.
- Medical support dogs: which alert the owner for epilepsy seizures, or similar issues.
- Emotional support animals: which assist their handler with a psychiatric disability, such as posttraumatic stress disorder, schizophrenia, depression, anxiety, and bipolar disorder. Only dogs and cats are accepted.
- Search and rescue dogs: only at emergency situations, and with special permission (normally considered as AVIH)
Other animals such as companion dogs are not considered as service animals.
- The booking of the service animal has to be coordinated by the responsible Tour Operator or directly by the customer with Corendon Service Center department.
- Passengers are allowed to transport their service animal, either in the cabin - even if the animal weighs more than 8 kg - or in the hold (AVIH).
- Unless advised otherwise by Corendon Ground Operations, a maximum of 2 service animals can be accepted on a Corendon Airlines flight.
- Service animals will not be counted as a Pet in Cabin, and can be accepted regardless the allowable number of Pet in Cabin.
- The animals, which are categorized as dangerous at Pet in Cabin/Avi in Hold chapters, will not be accepted as service animal.
- Guide dogs and medical dogs are permitted in the cabin without a muzzle, however the owner should bring a muzzle and use it in case dog starts to get restless during the flight.
- Emotional support dogs and search and rescue dogs must use a muzzle during flight. The muzzle will be checked during check-in.
- All service dogs must be on a leash at all times.
- A psychiatrist report will be required indicating the psychological need for emotional support animal. A medical report of the passenger will be required for accepting medical support dogs. The copy of the reports will be handed over to the cabin crew.
- The passengers with service animals are preferred to be seated windowside of the cabin, provided that it is not an Emergency Exit row. The seating positions of the service dogs and the PETC’s should be arranged with reasonable distance, in case there is a possibility of disturbance.
- The carriage of the service animal is free-of-charge.
- The passenger is required to securely hold the dog’a harness / leash for take-off, landing and during turbulence.
- Trained Service Animals are not permitted on the seats or in emergency exit rows nor will the Trained Service Animal be provided food, water or inflight amenities made for guests (e.g. pillow, blanket, food, water, etc).
- On a destination of 8 or more hours long, Corendon Airlines requires a passenger using a Trained Service Animal to provide documentation that the animal will not need to relieve itself on the flight or that the animal can relieve itself in a way that does not create a health or sanitation issue on the flight.
- Corendon Airlines will not be liable for injury or to loss, delays, sickness or death of such animals or in the event that it is refused entry into or passage through any country, state or territory.
8.8.4 Are there any restrictions on the transportation of animals in the hold or pets in the cabin on Corendon Airlines flights?
At some airports where Corendon Airlines operates flights, there are restrictions on the transportation of animals in the hold and pets in the cabin.
Karlsruhe/Baden-Baden FKB , Memmingen FMM , Friedrichshafen FDH  and Kassel Airport KSF  prohibit the access of pets arriving on flights from non-Schengen countries.
However, flights departing from the above destinations are not subject to these restrictions. The reason is that there is no veterinary clinic at these airports.
In addition, on outbound flights from LGW, the acceptance of pets is also prohibited.
According to current regulations, we are not able to carry pets to/from the United Kingdom on our flights – whether this be in the cabin (PETC) or in the cargo (AVIH). Click here to read the details regarding travelling to the UK with pets.
3. FDH: https://www.zoll.de/DE/Privatpersonen/Reisen/Reisen-nach-Deutschland-aus-einem-nicht-eu-Staat/Einschraenkungen/Tiere-und-Pflanzen/Schutz-Tierseuchen/Regelungen-Heimtiere/regelungen-heimtiere.html
8.9 Personal Belongings
Personal belongings comprise all articles which the passenger can transport in the cabin without being tagged and weighed. These items are not specified on the ticket and the passenger himself is responsible for them. Only the items herein mentioned will be considered as personal effects. All other articles shall be handled as baggage.
- Lady’s handbag, purse
- Reading magazines for the flight
- Overcoat, blanket, or wrap
- Umbrella or walking cane
- Small camera and/or binoculars
- Baby carrier
- Foldable wheelchair and/or walking device
- Only deflated balls are allowed on the planes
8.10 Dangerous Goods
• Conform the documents ICAO Annex 18 and ICAO 9284, as well as the current regulations of the Civil Aviation General Directorate, transportation by Corendon Airlines of dangerous materials as hand baggage, or as cargo baggage, is only permitted within the limits and rules laid down by IATA. Corendon Airlines is under no circumstances responsible for transportation of forbidden materials.
Hazardous materials table is available on the link https://www.corendonairlines.com/baggage-allowance/hazardous-substances
For transportation of dangerous materials for commercial purposes firstname.lastname@example.org needs to be contacted so that transportation regulations are obeyed and permission is granted.
8.11 Electronic Devices
It is most important that the crew’s instructions regarding the use of electronic devices in the cabin are obeyed.
PED (Personal Electronic Device) is a for consumers produced electronic device. They may be carried as cargo, or on board in the cabin of the aircraft by the crew and by passengers, without any necessary approval.
Most of the electric apparatus can be classified in this category, including devices working on batteries, or using an energy source available in the aircraft. PEDs are divided into 3 categories:
Devices that transmit few signals, often only commanded by the user, such as photo camera’s, radio receivers, audio and video players, electronic games and toys and in the aircraft available equipment used by the crew while working.
8.11.2 T‐PED (transmitting PED)
Electronic devices transmitting via an antenna electronic magnetic waves with high frequency energy output. Examples of T-PED are radiographic commanded remote controls (such as controls for toys), walkie-talkies, mobile phones, satellite phones, computer with a mobile telephone data port, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth equipped devices. Devices, transmitting frequencies, such as mobile phones are classified as PED when they are in “flight mode”. During certain periods of the flight passengers may use them, but these devices should be turned off during take-off and descent.
8.11.3 C‐PED (Controlled PED)
Apparatus under the supervision and application of Corendon Airlines. C-PED’s can be classified as PED or as T_PED. A mobile phone in “flight mode” may be used during certain periods of the flight, but should be off during take-off and descent.
Even if they are turned off, most PEDs are still connected to their energy source and therefore certain functions continue to work, such as the built-in clock, or databank.
Wrist watches use batteries, but they do not transmit any signals, so the “turn off” rule is not applicable for them. For safety reasons, mobile phones and other electronic devices should be turned off during take-off and landing as soon as the “fasten your seatbelt” light turns on
Mobile devices may be used in “flight mode” after take-off as soon as the “fasten your seatbelt” sign is off, until this sign is on again.
Boarding / Disembarkation
|Extended Ground Delay (if L1 is open and PIC permist)||Taxi and Take off||Cruise Level||Descent Landing and taxi to gate (until L1 is open)|
|Mobile and Smart Phones||Yes||Yes||No||Yes||No|
|Tablet Computers, e-readers||Yes||Yes||No||Yes||No|
8.12 Baggage Irregularities
First of all, we apologize on behalf of the ground handling agency for any baggage irregularity, such as damage, delay or loss during your Corendon flight. In this case please contact immediately with the Lost & Found Office at the airport and fill out a Property Irregularity Report (PIR). Claims without P.I.R. report will not be accepted.
Notifications of damaged or lost baggage must be made immediately upon arrival at the airport of destination. Passengers should immediately submit written complaints to the airline. A complaint regarding damage should be submitted in writing within 7 days of the date mentioned on the baggage tag; for a complaint regarding delay or loss the limit is 21 days. The written complaint should reach https://www.corendonairlines.com/lostandfound within the abovementioned period.
If the baggage is received without complaint, this is evidence that it has been delivered in good condition.
Since most cases, settlements by private insurance companies are more advantageous for passengers, please contact in first instance your insurance company, as settlements by them is based on value of the baggage.
To help Corendon process your claim quickly, please enclose a copy of the Property Irregularity Report (PIR) provided to you at the airport, when reporting the delay or damage, along with your baggage ID tag, boarding pass and copies of any relevant receipts. We strongly recommend that passengers to retain all original receipts applicable to their baggage claim. All requested documents and statements should be presented in English or Turkish.
All claims must be supported by documented evidence of purchases or repairs made (e.g. receipts, invoices), a copy of your flight ticket or reservation, boarding card and baggage sticker.
Passengers are advised to take out their own insurance to cover the value of their baggage and its contents, particularly if they are carrying important, fragile or valuable items.
Corendon Airlines is not responsible for fragile or perishable goods, items of value such as jewelry / money/paintings/carpets/curtains, precious metals, computers, personal electronic devices, negotiable papers, securities, other valuables, business documents, medical documents, passports, commercial samples, other identification documents. Corendon is not liable for goods that are not allowed on board, nor is it liable if any item/baggage is delayed or damaged because of security check.
Also, Corendon Airlines will not accept responsibility for the damage or loss of protruding parts such as wheels, feet, locks, straps, zippers, pull handles, or other items that are attached to baggage, or items lost due to badly packed or over-packed baggage as well as cuts, scratches, scuffs, dents and marks.
Corendon Airlines is not responsible for any missing or damaged items from the baggage.
Corendon Airlines do not accept any responsibility for personal belongings misplaced or lost on board of the aircraft or in the airport terminal. Any items located on board are forwarded directly to the lost property offices at the airport of destination.
Corendon Airlines is not responsible for shipping items left on board to the passenger address. If there is a suitable flight, we will be assisted in sending the items forgotten at the opposite station or in the airport terminal to the arrival station, but any damage / loss / delay etc. Corendon airlines will not accept liability in such cases. All responsibility belongs to our passengers.
Corendon Airlines is not liable for incidences within the cabin which happen to passengers’ belongings during the flight, unless it is due to gross negligence of Corendon Airlines.
Please also note that complaints/claims will only be accepted in the English, Turkish language.
Corendon Airlines is not liable for;
- Loss of baggage checked-in in pool (except for families /couples travelling together).
- Damage, or loss of unchecked baggage or other effects carried under passenger’s custody, unless such damage or loss is clearly due to negligence on the part of Corendon Airlines.
- Forwarding expenses of the found baggage to the passenger, or transfer expenses of the passenger to pick up the baggage, as Corendon Airlines is only obliged to find the missing baggage and deliver it to the airport indicated on the baggage identification tag. The passenger must pick up his baggage himself at this airport. If the passenger does not want to pick up the baggage himself and requests the baggage to be sent to his address, or hotel, Corendon Airlines does not accept any responsibility in case of damage, loss or wasted time during forwarding of the baggage.
- Lawyer fees.
- Bank remittance fees while transferring the refund, or deductions due to incorrect bank account details.
According to the procedure approved by the Directorate General of Civil Aviation under the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, based on the National Civil Aviation Security Programme, when an item that is not allowed to be carried in baggage is detected as a result of the security scan, the registered baggage can be opened with a camera recording connected to the CCTV system, without its passengers, in the presence of the police, private security officers, international customs personnel and the airline company or its representative, in order to ensure security. If the luggage is locked, any damage that may occur due to the lock breaking belongs to the guest. Corendon Airlines does not accept any responsibility for any damage to the related goods specified here for the reasons stated.
8.12.1 Lost Baggage
Searching for your baggage and the whole process will be completed with the tracking number "tracking number" given to you during the application you made over https://www.corendonairlines.com/LostAndFound. In these transactions, the following information will be requested from you:
- Lost Baggage Report (P.I.R),
- Flight ticket,
- Boarding card,
- Baggage tags evidencing baggage weight,
- List of specific items within your baggage in English or Turkish (specific brand names like perfume brands, shoe number, clothing with brand mark, book name, etc. if existent). This is necessary in case your baggage label is detached.
- A picture of the lost baggage (if not available, a similar picture from the internet)
Corendon Airlines does not take any responsibility for baggage without tags that was not checked-in the name of ticket or boarding card holder.
8.12.2 Damaged Baggage
• In case of damaged baggage please contact Corendon Airlines Ground Operations Lost and Found Department with the copies of documents given below;
- Damaged Baggage Report (PIR Report),
- Flight ticket and boarding card,
- Baggage tag of the damaged baggage,
- Pictures of the damage
9 INDEMNIFICATION FOR BAGGAGE
Price - 15% for each year of age (current year included).
Corendon Airlines is not liable for missing, dirtied or damaged items inside the damaged baggage.
If the damaged baggage is repaired free of charge, Corendon Airlines will not make any refund to the passenger.
Corendon Airlines is entitled to request the passenger to forward the irreparable and damaged baggage to the Ground Handling Agency at the passenger’s expenses.
Conform the General Conditions costs made to produce the necessary documents are not paid by the airline.
9.1 Delayed Delivery
In case of delayed delivery of checked-in baggage, the passenger will be indemnified for obvious indispensable expenses as below:
If the delay is not due to a force majeure and the missing baggage is still not recovered 72 hours after the claim was made, then Corendon Airlines will pay an advance amount to the passenger.
In Delayed Baggage; If the passenger offers compensation for his / her essential needs during the period baggage is not found, he/she is obliged to present the receipt / invoice for the said shopping.
This advance payment will be deducted from the final indemnification payable in case the baggage is definitely lost.
9.2 Damaged/lost baggage
In the event of damaged/loss of baggage taken into the cargo section of the aircraft as checked baggage, the compensation process is processed within the national and international obligations.
If the baggage weight cannot be documented by the passenger, the missing baggage will be considered as maximum 10 kg. Baby strollers, wheelchairs and similar items are subject to the same conditions defined herein and should have been hold baggage.
Corendon Airlines is not responsible for fragile or perishable items, sports equipment, instruments, items with a special value such as jewelry / money/paintings/carpets/curtains, precious metals, silverware, antiques, heirlooms, computers, personal electronic devices, negotiable papers, medicines, medical items, securities or other valuables, business documents, passports, commercial samples, baggage accepted under the condition of the “Limited Release Tag” (LRT), other identification documents and items which are not permitted to be carried. We strongly recommend all passengers obtain adequate travel insurance cover prior to their journey.
If there is a Fragile tag or a Limited Release Tag on the baggage, Corendon Airlines is not responsible for damage / loss / delay in the relevant baggage.
Corendon Airlines does not accept any responsibility for personal belongings misplaced or lost on board the aircraft or in the airport terminal. Any items located on board are forwarded directly to the lost property offices at the airport of destination.
Corendon Airlines does not take any responsibility for untagged baggage, that was not checked-in in the name of ticket or boarding card holder.
10. PASSENGERS WITH SPECIFIC NEEDS
Special circumstances passengers (SCPs) are not allowed to sit on seats that provide direct access to emergency exits, and attention is paid to the following items in seat allocation:
- It should not prevent cabin crew from performing their duties.
- It should not interfere with access to emergency equipment, or
- It should not interfere with emergency evacuation.
10.1 Sick, Invalid or Handicapped Passenger
Transport of sick / invalid passengers will only be granted if the passenger is in possession of a written fitness/health report issued by his doctor, or a medical officer at the airport.
No transportation under any circumstance, will be provided to a person who:
- Has a contagious/infectious disease, e.g. open tuberculosis, infectious hepatitis, scarlet fever, diphtheria, chickenpox who does not have a medical clearance report
- Has suffered a heart attack or stroke within the last eight weeks, or had a significant surgery
- Requires medical assistance by pneumatic or electric apparatus which, for specific reasons, is not allowed on board.
- Any person under the influence of drugs and alcohol. To such an extent that the safety of the flight may be endangered.
- is “invalid”, unless this person’s health condition and fitness to travel is verified and confirmed by a doctor and permission for air travel is granted.
- is “handicapped”, unless this person’s health condition and fitness to travel is verified and confirmed by a doctor and permission for air travel is granted.
If passengers fail to give information regarding their health condition or illness prior to the flight, then they will fly at their own risk and responsibility.
10.2 Passengers with a Mobility Disorder, Disabled
As holder of the “No-Handicap Airline” certificate, Corendon Airlines avails itself to provide as much as possible good services so that passengers can travel comfortable and safe.
A passenger with restricted mobility is a person whose mobility is reduced due to physical incapacity (sensory or muscular), an intellectual deficiency, age, illness or any other cause of disability. After completion of the check-in by the ground handling staff, these passengers will be accompanied to/from the aircraft and will be assisted when (de-)boarding.
Corendon Airlines pays special attention to disabled and handicapped passengers. To facilitate a comfortable and easy travel it is very important that they supply information about their special personal needs and that the necessary arrangements are made in time. At the reservation of their ticket at a travel agency, or online, passengers with restricted mobility should forward full information using The Application Form for Special Request.
Corendon Airlines needs a minimum of 48 hours to organize the needed assistance. If the application for special needs is put forward less than 48 hours prior to departure time, then assistance cannot be arranged and the passenger cannot travel.
For safety reasons, disabled passengers and passengers with a mobility disorder are not allowed to sit near the emergency exits.
If during the check-in procedure, a disabled passenger or a passenger with a mobility disorder received a seat that is not suitable for them, then for safety reasons, the cabin crew will offer the passenger another seat.
Passengers with a mobility disorder may only be seated in a window seat (A/F). Another seat will only be assigned to the passenger after verification of his physical condition by the check-in staff during the check-in procedure.
Disabled passengers and passengers with a mobility disorder will not receive a refund if they have booked the wrong seat online, or were assigned the wrong seat at the check-in counter.
10.3 Passengers in Wheelchairs
Assistance is provided on the ground and in the air to passengers in wheelchairs, in relation to the degree of their disability as described below:
WCHR: Wheelchair – R for Ramp): Passenger with a slight mobility handicap, who needs assistance within the airport building to/from aircraft, but he can use a bus on the apron and can climb stairs independently, needs no assistance in the cabin to/from seat and to/from toilet;
WCHS:(Wheelchair – S for Steps): Passenger with a severe mobility handicap, who needs assistance within the airport building to/from aircraft, but cannot use a bus on the apron and is unable to take stairs independently, needs however no assistance in the cabin to/from seat and to/from toilet;
WCHC:: (Wheelchair – C for Cabin Seat): Passenger is completely immobile, can use passenger seat with back rest in upright position, is unable to overcome distances alone, e.g. in the cabin needs assistance to/from seat and to/from toilets – paraplegia/ hemiplegia, multiple sclerosis, etc. On the request of the passenger, a wheelchair service will be provided free of charge by Corendon Airlines.
For the transportation of a wheelchair, you must send an application to Corendon Airlines, using the Application Form for Special Requests, after which you will receive a confirmation for transport. This application should reach Corendon at the latest 48 hours before departure.
The passenger is responsible that the wheelchair, properly packed and ready for transport, is handed over to the check-in counter in time before departure.
Ground operation personnel does not have the equipment to disconnect the battery or charger from the wheelchair. Transport of a wheelchair is only allowed if the wheelchair is handed over properly dismantled, secured and ready for transport, at the latest 2 hours prior to departure time.
Ground operation personnel does not have the equipment to disconnect the battery or charger from the wheelchair. Transport of a wheelchair is only allowed if the wheelchair is handed over properly dismantled, secured and ready for transport, at the latest 2 hours prior to departure time.
In case a wheelchair cannot be loaded, stowed, secured and unloaded in an upright position, the accumulator must be removed completely from the wheelchair and checked in separately.
In such a case, the battery must be packed for transportation in a plastic container or plastic bin to prevent contamination and corrosion of the hold compartment.
If the passenger is the owner of the wheelchair then transport in the hold compartment is free of charge, even if the baggage of the passenger excels the allowed weight.
Non-leaking dry batteries or gel accumulators will be transported as checked-in baggage if the battery is disconnected, from the wheelchair, is fixed and secured in a safe way to the wheelchair and if the poles are insulated.
If the conditions are met “scooters” are allowed for transport in the hold compartment. A medical report signed by a doctor is requested. If the medical report is incorrect, or older than one month, Corendon Airlines will charge € 100, - transport costs.
In the framework of Corendon “No-Handicap Airlines” policy wheelchairs will be carried free of charge if the passenger is dependent on it and the registration is applied in advance. “Scooters” are accepted for transport if two of the dimensions (length, width, height) are shorter than 86 cm, and up-to-date medical report is presented. If the medical report is incorrect or older than one month, Corendon Airlines will charge € 100, - transport costs.
From wheelchairs with lithium ion batteries, these batteries should be removed and packed in a proper manner for transport inside the cabin.
10.4 Passengers with Hearing Disorder
Passengers with a hearing disorder are given priority by ground handling staff during check-in and boarding. Small notebooks are available in the cabin for the crew to communicate with the passenger.
For safety reasons, these passengers cannot occupy aisle and emergency exit seats in the aircraft.
10.5 Passengers with a Vision Disorder
One-to-one briefings are given by the cabin crew regarding safety rules. In addition, cards with safety instructions in braille are available in the cabin.
For safety reasons, passengers with a vision disorder cannot occupy aisle and emergency exit seats in the aircraft.
Guide dogs accompanying vision disorder passengers can travel free of charge in the passenger cabin if the capacity permits. Payment terms for traveling in the cargo section are as stated in 8.8.2.
If a passenger with a vision disorder is accompanied by a guide dog, then the guide dog may travel in the cabin under the following conditions:
- The guide dog must accompany a blind passenger who is dependent on the dog.
- The guide dog should be properly harnessed, muzzled and lined and the relevant equipment should not be removed during flight.
- The guide dog should sit at the passenger’s feet at a window seat and never at an emergency exits or aisle seat.
- The guide dog should have valid vaccination papers and travel documents.
10.6 Expectant Mothers
In the case of a multiple birth, an expectant mother is not accepted for carriage on an aircraft from the 32nd week of the pregnancy.
As from the 36th week of pregnancy, an expectant mother is not accepted for carriage on an aircraft.
Expectant mother must inform the check-in staff during check-in procedure of the status of her pregnancy, and should fill out and sign the Form of Indemnity.
The flight captain is entitled to ask for an up-to-date medical report regarding the physical condition of the pregnant passenger and confirmation of her fitness to travel.
10.7 Unaccompanied Minors
Unaccompanied children younger than 6 years of age will not be accepted for travel on any flight.
A Child between 6 and 12 years of age may be accepted for travel on the following conditions:
He is accompanied to the airport of departure by an adult, who is authorized by the child’s parents or by his legal guardians.
The adult delivers the child to the staff at the check-in counter, or to the Travel Agent at the airport of departure, with all necessary travel documents and a Form of indemnity (Discharge of Responsibility or unaccompanied minors under the age of 12), completed and signed by the child’s parents or legal guardians.
At the airport of arrival, the child is met by the person designated by the parents or the guardians.
An unaccompanied minor remains in the escort’s/parent’s/guardian’s care until the moment of embarkation. A staff member will accompany the minor to the aircraft. The escort will be requested to stay at the airport until the aircraft has taken off.
For an unaccompanied child younger than 12 years, a fee of €70 will be charged per one-way ticket.
Only two unaccompanied children younger than 12 can be accepted on one flight.
10.8 Emergency Exit Rows
Passenger who will not hinder, but on the contrary who can assist at an evacuation from the airplane, are seated adjacent to an emergency exit.
10.8.1 Emergency exit rows seats are not allocated to:
- Person with reduced mobility, with an intellectual deviancy, high age, illness or any other cause of disability
- Physical or mental handicapped passenger, who is unable to react and move quickly if asked to.
- Person with vision, or hearing disorder, who is unable to react to instructions for an emergency evacuation.
- Pregnant women
- Children younger than 16 years of age
- Passengers travelling with infants and/or children under the age of sixteen years
- Persons whose age / physical size (who need extension belt) can prevent them from moving quickly
- Deported passengers/INAD and passengers in custody
- Persons with guide dogs or pets
- Passengers benefiting from the Meet & Assist service (MAAS)
- Sick and injured passengers
- Unaccompanied children
If the crew suspects that a passenger(s) will not be able to open the exit for a safe evacuation they shall reseat them immediately.
- Drones are considered Personal Electronic Devices - PED - (such as phones, laptops, cameras, etc.), due to the fact that they are powered by lithium-ion batteries.
- These devices present a potential flight threat because of the amount of heat and energy.
- All LIPO batteries must be carried in your hand baggage. Drone batteries must have their contacts wrapped and placed in a plastic bag, and then placed in a safety bag.
- Drone batteries must be carried in hand baggage and under 100 watt-hours. • (Wh) = Capacity (Ah) x Nominal Discharge Current (V)
11. IN-FLIGHT MEAL
We offer an à la carte service during our flights. The products that are for sale have a limited stock. Brands and products may vary on flights. Our products do not contain any pork or products made from pork.
Customers with nut allergies are asked to inform cabin crew when boarding the flight, and a public address will then be made informing other passengers and advising that no products containing nuts will be sold onboard.
It is not possible to order hot meals onboard. However, you can pre-order from our wide selection of meals online. On all Corendon Flights, in-flight catering is subject to an extra charge. The pricing of Corendon Fly Café products depends on the route. Corendon Fly Café sales inside the aircraft may be limited or may not be provided for reasons of flight safety, flight security and product availability. Hot meals can be pre-ordered 72 hours before departure time if presented on our web page. Passengers with tickets issued under the Premium Package may choose between the available product offers included in their package without extra charge from our website up to 72 hours before the departure time. Please contact our Customer Service Department for more details.
We accept payments in SEK, NOK, DKK, CHF in cash only and we accept GBP, EUR, USD and TRY by cash or card onboard. To pay for your in-flight purchases, we accept all major chip and pin cards: MasterCard and Visa, except all kinds of Debit cards. We may ask you to show your passport or another form of ID. Unfortunately, we cannot accept cheques or traveller's cheques. We delicately monitor and specify all prices and exchange rates, and prices may vary depending on exchange rates.
Currently, we do not issue paper receipts on board. If you’d like to obtain your receipt online, please contact email@example.com. To do so, please make sure you have your travel date and flight and seat number handy. If you’ve paid by card/contactless, you must also supply your card holder’s name and credit card number. If you’ve paid by cash, then please provide your name, flight number and seat number.
Due to some flights being stocked in different destinations, the products and brands may vary and not be as advertised on the menu. Our stocks are limited. Due to high demand, your choice might be out of stock. We’re sorry to hear you had an issue with an item purchased on board one of our planes. This does not affect your statutory rights. If you would like a refund for a faulty product or would like to submit a complaint about another product, please write to our Customer Service Department (firstname.lastname@example.org).
It is not permitted to consume alcoholic drinks that are not purchased onboard. In the interest of safety, we cannot allow passengers to board the aircraft with hot drinks or consume their own alcohol during the flight. It’s prohibited to consume, sell or purchase alcohol for passengers below 18 years of age.
12 TAX FREE PURCHASES
12.1 EU COUNTRIES
Spirits & Alcoholic Drinks: 22% vol. alcohol: 1 liter spirits, or 4 liters of wine;
Tobacco: 200 Cigarettes, or 100 Cigarillos, or 50 Cigars, or 250g Tobacco;
Perfume: 60 ml Perfume, or 250 ml Eau de Toilette
Gifts & Souvenirs: to € 430, -.
Spirits & Alcoholic Drinks: 22% vol. alcohol: 1 liter spirits and 2 liters of Liquor, (less than 22% vol. alcohol): 4 liters of wine.
Tobacco: 600 Cigarettes and 100 Cigarillos and 50 Cigars and 250g Tobacco
Perfume: 5 bottles Perfume or Eau de Toilette (Max. 120 ml each)
Gifts & Souvenirs: to€ 430, -. According to new regulations the amount for gifts & souvenirs is limited to € 150, - for youngsters under 15 years of age.
Note: These restrictions are subject to changes in the laws of the relevant countries. We advise you to check these rules prior to your departure. In case of problems Corendon Airlines is not liable.
13 CUSTOMER VIEW FORMS/QUESTIONNAIRES
For Corendon Airlines customer contentment is very important. Therefore, we really value your opinion, comment and suggestions. Your thoughts and experiences are always very precious for us.
On certain flights we request our passengers to fill out a questionnaire in order to improve our services and offer you a very pleasant and comfortable flight.
We would appreciate if you could inform us about your opinion, comment and suggestions and complete the customer view questionnaire that you can ask from the cabin crew and after completion return it to them. This form is available here.
If you want to inform us about a request, or a complaint you should send this to us in writing in English, or German, or Dutch, or Turkish language.
Other conditions may be applicable in addition to those mentioned above. For your specific conditions, please contact your tour operator. We thank you for your attention and wish to welcome you on our Corendon flights soon.