|GROUP RESERVATION OPTION AND PAYMENT TERMS|
|NUMBER OF DAYS REMAINING BEFORE THE FLIGHT AS OF CONFIRMATION DATE||PRE-PAYMENT RATE||OPTION DURATION|
|30 DAYS AND LESS||100%||48 HOURS|
|60 - 31 DAYS||50%||72 HOURS|
|90 - 61 DAYS||(*)30%||7 DAYS|
|91 DAYS AND MORE||(*)20%||15 DAYS|
Payment of the total price for the group shall be made 30 days before the first flight date at the latest.
(*) Payment of the total price for the Group shall be made up to 50% until 60 days remaining to the first flight date
Number of passengers should be at least 10 (ten) with the same flight so that a reservation can be regarded as "Group" reservation.
- In case the number of passengers is less than 10 (ten), then group terms shall not apply. Pre-payment is non-refundable.
- Group reservations are not granted Free Ticket in any case.
- Group request shall be handled based on requested date and availability.
- Total ticket amount should be either Wire Transferred or paid by Credit Card on the designated payment date.
- In case the payment is to be made in TRY, then the selling rate of the Central Bank on the date of payment shall be applied.
- An optional pre-reservation shall be created based on the written consent of the reservation agent to the Group price quotation. Such option shall be applied only on the price and it shall not grant any seat guarantee.
- Reservation agent shall be responsible for the follow-up of the option given. In case payment is not effectuated or the payment voucher not submitted within the period given, reservation shall be cancelled.
- Corendon Airlines reserves the right to change option and payment conditions in peak times and seasons.
- The reservation shall be confirmed as final based on the number of persons with No Name condition following the payment of total amount for the Group 1 month before the first flight at the latest. Names of the passengers should be submitted to Corendon Airlines in writing at least 1 week before the first flight which were confirmed as No Name previously. In case Corendon Airlines doesn't receive the names, reservation shall be cancelled and the reservation agent shall incur fines mentioned in Article 25.
- Parties to this contract hereby agree to Corendon Airlines General Transportation Rules which can be found at https://www.corendonairlines.com/general-conditions-of-carriage
- Group reservation agent should inform the customers in relation to their flight with Corendon Airlines about ticketing, transportation and security rules as well as passport, visa, health, currency, immigration and similar topics in the destination country.
- Group reservation agent should report passenger details (name, surname, date of birth, phone (GSM) number, e-mail, etc.) fully, accurately and completely when selling tickets electronically or entering them in the system. Such information shall be used by Corendon Airlines for operational notifications such as flight cancellation or flight time changes. Passenger records that have been created in breach of the rules by the group reservation agent shall be cancelled by Corendon Airlines without additional notification to the group reservation agent. Group reservation agent shall be responsible for indemnifying the claims of passengers or Corendon Airlines which will be incurred due to wrong and/or missing information entry by the reservation agent.
- Group reservation agent shall be responsible for informing the passengers about flight time changes or cancellations by Corendon Airlines. In case such obligation is not fulfilled on time or not fulfilled at all, then Group reservation agent shall compensate all damages and/or costs.
- In case passengers are not informed immediately, then Corendon Airlines shall be entitled to recourse the compensation payments to Group reservation agent according to EU Regulation (EC 261/2004).
- Group reservation agent shall be obliged to ensure full refund to passengers any payment due because of reservation cancellation. If such responsibility is not fulfilled, Group reservation agent shall be obliged to compensate all damages and/or costs.
- Name changes are allowed free of charge up to 20% of the passenger list up to 48 hours before the flight. Name changes are not allowed less than 48 hours before the flight.
- In case of requests of change in date, flight or route in confirmed Group reservations, then the Flex Tariff in Rebooking Penalty Rules which can be found at https://www.corendonairlines.com/rules-and-regulations/tickets-and-reservation shall be applied.
- For additional passenger reservations following the completion of the group reservation, current price tariff in the reservation sysytem shall be applied.
- The amount remaining in Corendon Airlines' account following the deduction of any penalty, which might be incurred due to cancellations according to group rules, shall be transferred to the existing or prospective credit account of Group reservation agent Such amount can be used for another reservation by the reservation agent within 1 year following the date of first creation of the reservation.
- The Group payment amount, which might be paid without reflecting any penalty following cancellations by Corendon Airlines, shall be transferred to the existing or prospective credit account of Group reservation agent.
- If the Group reservation agent sells individual tickets using the group price, such reservation shall be terminated. In case such reservation is found by Corendon Airlines up to 21 days before the flight, the reservation shall be cancelled by Corendon Airlines and pre-payment shall not be refunded. The compensation obligation in such cases shall belong to Group reservation agent.
- Any case that will prevent parties from fulfilling their responsibilities and duties against each other due to extraordinary developments that will occur beyond the control of parties, which were not found as of the date of execution of this contract, (such as strike, lockout, natural disaster, war, terror, fire, uprising, blockade, pandemic, epidemic, closure of the airport, etc.) shall be regarded as force majeure event. In such cases, the party affected by the development(s) which is considered force majeure should notify the other party in writing immediately. In case a force majeure event lasts more than thirty (30) days, parties shall be entitled to terminate the contract.
- Parties hereby agree to Personal Data Protection Law (KVKK) which can be found at https://www.corendonairlines.com/KVKKandGDPR.pdf as well as to EU General Data Protection Law (GDPR)
- The ratios of fine which will be applied based on the total ticket amount shall be calculated according to following table.
RATIOS OF FINE TO BE APPLIED BASED ON TOTAL TICKET AMOUNT
|Group cancellation ratio \ Time left to flight||Up to 90 days||Between 89-61 days||Between 60-31 days||Between 30-0 days|
|100% - %76||20% of cancelled ticket amount||30% of cancelled ticket amount||50% of cancelled ticket amount||(*) 100% of cancelled ticket amount|
|75% - % 51||15% of cancelled ticket amount||20% of cancelled ticket amount||30% of cancelled ticket amount||50% of cancelled ticket amount|
|50% - 21 %||10% of cancelled ticket amount||15% of cancelled ticket amount||20% of cancelled ticket amount||30% of cancelled ticket amount|
|20% and below||0% of cancelled ticket amount||10% of cancelled ticket amount||15% of cancelled ticket amount||20% of cancelled ticket amount|
(*) Conditional to payment of total ticket amount