- General information
- Changes and cancellation
- Open ticket
- Airport check-in charge for ticket types
- Ticket Safe
- Lock Fare
Corendon Airlines takes care of the air transportation of the person, whose name is mentioned on the transportation ticket (plane ticket, or any other in copy issued transportation ticket). The transportation ticket (plane ticket) is not transferable to third persons. When travelling without an electronic ticket, it is necessary that you can show a valid plane ticket issued in your name at any stage during the journey. When travelling with an e-ticket, you have the right of transportation if the e-ticket is issued in your name and if you can show a valid identification at any stage during the journey.
A booked reservation is not transferable to another person and cannot be issued in another’s name. Changes in the travel route, travel date and time are only possible if the rules allow this. If on the request of a traveller changes are made in the travel date or travel route, resulting in a price difference, then the traveller will be charged for this difference in price. After the departure of a scheduled flight it is not possible to change a reservation, to cancel a ticket, or to restitute payment.
Restitution of a payment by credit card will be transferred to the account of the credit card holder by the organisation that has issued the ticket. This can be an authorised sale office, a call center, or an agency of Corendon Airlines. Restitution of a cash payment can only be made by the organisation that has received the cash payment.
Corendon Airlines is not responsible, unless serious shortcoming is proven, if during the booking of a reservation in the electronic reservation system an electricity cut, defect, failure, break down, delete, loss, delay in processing or contact, computer virus, connection failure, theft, loss or unlawful access to data, change or use of such, occurs.
Corendon Airlines reserves the right to expand the scope of all paid products and services and/or change their prices at any time without any given reason. No natural or legal person can claim any rights other than the provisions written here. The right to decide on controversial issues belongs entirely to Corendon Airlines. Corendon Airlines data privacy practices and General Conditions of Carriage apply.
Changes and cancellation
Passenger accepts and undertakes the following rules at the time of ticket purchase:
- Reservations are considered to be complete after payment. No refund will be made if the passenger fails to attend the flight. Cancellations and changes to your ticket after booking will be charged on top of the net ticket fee in accordance with the following rules.
- In case of cancellation, refunds will be made on the net ticket fee and neither the service fee nor the fuel surcharge will be refunded.
- In case the ticketed passenger does not attend the flight (evaluated as a no-show), only the airport taxes collected from the passenger during the reservation are refunded, valid for reservations made after 20.02.2020. The service fee and fuel surcharge are not considered within the scope of this tax refund and will not be refunded. This rule does not apply to passengers whose ticketing is made through a tour operator.
- If the purchased ticket is cancelled by the passenger within 24 hours, the fuel surcharge will be refunded only via the website or mobile application for all fare types. The fuel surcharge will not be refunded for cancellations made through the Call Centre.
- When changing your ticket, you can change your round-trip flight to the same destination without paying any price difference.
- As a passenger; you always have the right to provide proof that for cancellation costs Corendon Airlines has no loss or that the loss has been significantly lower.
- The extra discount applied on return tickets (round-trip discount) will be invalidated and non-refundable if one of the flights is canceled upon the request of the passenger.
- If a regular ticket is cancelled at the request of the passenger or a ticketed passenger doesn't show up for the flight, any additional service purchased is non-refundable.
- Should you have booked through a third-party agency or tour operator, all and any refunds are requested from the tour operator or travel agent that the ticket was issued by, and in this case additional services purchased through website is non-refundable.
|Change||If you want to change your purchased flight ticket, the following fee and rules will apply.|
|If the remaining time to your flight is more than 1 week||Non-refundable||Non-refundable||A 30% fee will be deducted from the price of the original ticket. You can purchase a new ticket by paying the difference in fare.||No deduction is made. You can buy a new ticket by paying the difference in fare.|
|If the remaining time to your flight is between 48 hours and 1 week||Non-refundable||Non-refundable||A 50% fee will be deducted from the price of the original ticket. You can buy a new ticket by paying the difference in fare.||No deduction is made. You can buy a new ticket by paying the difference in fare.|
|If the remaining time to your flight is less than 48 hours||Non-refundable||Non-refundable||Non-refundable||A 50% fee will be deducted from the price of the original ticket. You can buy a new ticket by paying the difference in fare.|
|Cancel/Refund||If you want to cancel your purchased flight ticket, the following fee and rules will apply.|
|If the remaining time to your flight is more than 1 week||Non-refundable||Non-refundable||A 50% fee will be deducted from the price of the original ticket. The remaining amount is refunded||You get 100% refund of the amount you paid for the ticket.|
|If the remaining time to your flight is between 48 hours and 1 week||Non-refundable||Non-refundable||A 70% fee will be deducted from the price of the original ticket. The remaining amount is refunded||You get 100% refund of the amount you paid for the ticket.|
|If the remaining time to your flight is less than 48 hours||Non-refundable||Non-refundable||Non-refundable||Non-refundable|
Non-refundable: %100 penalty will be charged
In case of cancellation, refunds will be made on the net ticket fee. The "Service Fee" and the "Fuel Surcharge" will not be refunded.
For details of Corendon Airlines Branded Fare changes and cancellation rules that apply before April 1st, 2021, please click here.
Classic open ticket
If your Corendon Airlines ticket (Eco, Flex, Premium); has been suspended due to the current period conditions, you can change your ticket through the My Account, which you can access by logging into on our website.
You can find the rules about your classic open ticket transactions below:
- Your open ticket must be used within 1 year of the date of change. Passengers who want to keep their ticket in Open Ticket status for 1 year are required to confirm by entering their PNR and surname on this page.
- If you want to change your ticket once you have a confirmed flight, the newly chosen date must be 7 days prior or 7 days after the original flight to avoid any price differences and penalties. Outside the free date range, change rules of the original ticket type (Eco, Flex, Premium) will apply and if there is a price difference between the two tickets then it will be charged. If you want to make a new reservation and the price of the flight is lower than the ticket price in your old reservation, the difference will not be refunded.
- In case you want a refund, you can notify us of your cancellation request by logging into our website or by contacting us through the numbers on our Contact page. Your refund transaction will be done within 1 week.
- When you want to make a change on your Open Ticket, you can only make changes to your original fare type.
- If you do not take any action, your ticket price will be automatically refunded to the account you paid your reservation with. Please note; this can take up to 4 weeks.
- Open tickets cannot be transferred to another person and a passenger's name cannot be changed.
- If you need to cancel your Open Ticket, you will receive a full refund of the ticket price and additional services (if purchased). The ticket must be cancelled within a year of the open ticket creation in order to receive a refund.
If you want to reissue your open ticket to another flight or cancel your open ticket, we ask that you manage your booking via our website. If you're not able to do it from our website, please contact us via the Call Centre team.
|Classic Open Ticket|
|What should the date of the new ticket be in order to change for free?||
7 days prior or 7 days after the original flight (you can also change your destinations)
|How much will I be charged if I’ve lost my free change entitlement?||
The change rules of the original ticket type will apply (Promo*, Eco, Flex, Premium) and price difference will be charged
|Is my open ticket refunded in case of cancellation?||Yes, 100% (within 1 year)|
|Are any additional services that have been paid refunded in case of cancellation?||Yes, 100% (within 1 year)|
|Can I transfer my open ticket to someone else/change the name on it?||No|
|How can I change/cancel my open ticket?||
You can click on: Manage Your Booking on our website, or
Contact our Call Centre team
*Passengers who want to keep their ticket in Open Ticket status for 1 year are required to confirm by entering their PNR and surname on this page.
Open Ticket rules on round-trip tickets (Open Plus)
If only one flight on your round-trip ticket is canceled by Corendon Airlines and for operational reasons and the other flight will take place; you can request changes to your ticket in accordance with the following rules:
Only if your outbound flight has been cancelled: You should request changes to your ticket within the “Open Ticket” rules before your return flight. If you already used your return flight or your return flight has been over, changes can just be requested just for the open flight.
Only if your return flight has been cancelled: You should request a change to the "Open Ticket" rules for your ticket before your departure. If you already used your outbound flight or your outbound flight has expired, the change can be requested only for the open direction.
Airport check-in charge for ticket types
If your ticket fare is Eco or Promo tariff and you don’t check-in online, you may need to pay for check-in at the airport.
Online check in is available depending on the airport and is free for all ticket types. If you don’t check-in online, you may need to pay for check-in at the airport. At the airports where online check-in is not available, airport check-in is free of charge. (Airports with Online Check-in available)
You may find the applicable rates below for Airport Check-in and Priority Services:
|Fees||Online||At the airport|
|Priority check-in & Priority boarding||15 EUR||20 EUR|
- The Ticket Safe option is an additional service we offer to our passengers to be able to change their reservation up to 48 hours before the flight.
- Changes can be made to date or destination. If the price of the new reservation is higher than the original one, the difference will be charged to the passenger, plus fees and taxes.
- If you test positive for Covid-19, passengers with the same booking number can benefit from the rights provided by Ticket Safe if they purchased this option. If they did not purchase Ticket Safe, the cancellation or change will be performed according to the General Carriage Condition Rules.
- If you want to make a new reservation and the price of the flight is lower than the ticket price in your old reservation, the difference will not be refunded.
- Ticket Safe option can be added during reservation only by paying 10 EUR per passenger/one way. The option is visible for all flights starting 3 days after the reservation day.
- The Ticket Safe option is for valid for Eco and Flex tickets only. Premium Ticket includes the right to change the reservation up to 2 days before the flight.
- The service is non-refundable when the passenger cancels the reservation. If Corendon Airlines cancels the flight and the Ticket Safe option has not been used by the passenger they will be refunded.
- Lock Fare is the right of the passenger to fix the ticket price for 72 hours with a prepaid reservation.
- Lock Fare rules are detailed below:
- Lock Fare pre-payment is €10 (per person)of the total price (including taxes and fuel surcharge).
- With the pre-payment, the price of the selected flight is fixed for the passenger for 72 hours.
- The passenger is not affected by the price increase on the selected flight, or the possibility of the ticket being sold out within the specified period.
- To complete the purchase and create the ticket with the price that has been locked, the passenger needs to pay the remaining amount within 72 hours by logging into Manage Your Booking.
- After Lock Fare, the passenger cannot change the name, route or date in the reservation.
- When the purchase is completed, the rules of this ticket type will be valid.
- After paying the remaining amount and completing the ticketing process, there will be no cancellation right on the same day.
- If the passenger does not complete the payment within 72 hours, the transaction will be deemed null and void and the amount paid will not be refunded.
- Lock Fare is valid for all ticket types (Promo Fare excluded).
- There is no membership requirement for Lock Fare.