Corendon Airlines takes care of the air transportation of the person, whose name is mentioned on the transportation ticket (plane ticket, or any other in copy issued transportation ticket). The transportation ticket (plane ticket) is not transferable to third persons. When travelling without an electronic ticket, it is necessary that you can show a valid plane ticket issued in your name at any stage during the journey. When travelling with an e-ticket, you have the right of transportation if the e-ticket is issued in your name and if you can show a valid identification at any stage during the journey.
A booked reservation is not transferable to another person and cannot be issued in another’s name. Changes in the travel route, travel date and time are only possible if the rules allow this. If on the request of a traveller changes are made in the travel date or travel route, resulting in a price difference, then the traveller will be charged for this difference in price. After the departure of a scheduled flight it is not possible to change a reservation, to cancel a ticket, or to restitute payment.
Restitution of a payment by credit card will be transferred to the account of the credit card holder by the organisation that has issued the ticket. This can be an authorised sale office, a call center, or an agency of Corendon Airlines. Restitution of a cash payment can only be made by the organisation that has received the cash payment.
A dynamic pricing method is applied to transportation charges. Fares may change instantly depending on various parameters such as date, demand, capacity and the number of days left until the flight.
Corendon Airlines is not responsible, unless serious shortcoming is proven, if during the booking of a reservation in the electronic reservation system an electricity cut, defect, failure, break down, delete, loss, delay in processing or contact, computer virus, connection failure, theft, loss or unlawful access to data, change or use of such, occurs.
Corendon Airlines reserves the right to expand the scope of all paid products and services and/or change their prices at any time without any given reason. No natural or legal person can claim any rights other than the provisions written here. The right to decide on controversial issues belongs entirely to Corendon Airlines. Corendon Airlines data privacy practices and General Conditions of Carriage apply.
Changes and cancellation
Passenger accepts and undertakes the following rules at the time of ticket purchase:
- Reservations are considered to be complete after payment. No refund will be made if the passenger fails to attend the flight. Cancellations and changes to your ticket after booking will be charged on top of the net ticket fee in accordance with the following rules.
- In case of cancellation, refunds will be made on the net ticket fee and neither the service fee nor the fuel surcharge will be refunded.
- In case the ticketed passenger does not attend the flight (evaluated as a no-show), only the airport taxes collected from the passenger during the reservation are refunded, valid for reservations made after 20.02.2020. The service fee and fuel surcharge are not considered within the scope of this tax refund and will not be refunded. This rule does not apply to passengers whose ticketing is made through a tour operator.
- When there are at least 7 days remaining until your flight on Flex & Premium tickets, a refund of all fees and charges except the service charge is available for cancellations that are made via our website or mobile app within 24 hours of purchasing the ticket. This rule is not valid for Promo and Eco tickets. The fuel surcharge will not be refunded for cancellations made through the Service Centre.
- On round-trip flights, you can make changes by paying the price difference between the old flight and the new flight up to 7 days and 72 hours before your flight on Flex and Premium fares respectively.
- As a passenger; you always have the right to provide proof that for cancellation costs Corendon Airlines has no loss or that the loss has been significantly lower.
- If a regular ticket is cancelled at the request of the passenger or a ticketed passenger doesn't show up for the flight, any additional service purchased is non-refundable.
- Should you have booked through a third-party agency or tour operator, all and any refunds are requested from the tour operator or travel agent that the ticket was issued by, and in this case additional services purchased through website is non-refundable.
|Change||If you want to change your purchased flight ticket, the following fee and rules will apply.|
|If the remaining time to your flight is more than 1 week||Non-refundable||Non-refundable||A deduction of €49 is made from the total ticket price including taxes. You can purchase a new ticket by paying the difference in fare.||No deduction is made. You can buy a new ticket by paying the difference in fare.|
|If the remaining time to your flight is between 48 hours and 1 week||Non-refundable||Non-refundable||A deduction of €69 is made from the total ticket price including taxes. You can buy a new ticket by paying the difference in fare.||No deduction is made. You can buy a new ticket by paying the difference in fare.|
|If the remaining time to your flight is less than 48 hours||Non-refundable||Non-refundable||Non-refundable||A deduction of €50 is made from the total ticket price including taxes. You can buy a new ticket by paying the difference in fare.|
|Cancel/Refund||If you want to cancel your purchased flight ticket, the following fee and rules will apply.|
|If the remaining time to your flight is more than 1 week||Non-refundable||Non-refundable||A deduction of €100 is made from the total ticket price including taxes. The remaining amount is refunded.||You get 100% refund of the amount you paid for the ticket.|
|If the remaining time to your flight is between 48 hours and 1 week||Non-refundable||Non-refundable||Non-refundable||You get 100% refund of the amount you paid for the ticket.|
|If the remaining time to your flight is between 3-48 hours||Non-refundable||Non-refundable||Non-refundable||A deduction of €75 is made from the total ticket price including taxes. The remaining amount is refunded.|
Non-refundable: %100 penalty will be charged
In case of cancellation, refunds will be made on the gross ticket fee. The "Service Fee" and the "Fuel Surcharge" will not be refunded.
For details of Corendon Airlines Branded Fare changes and cancellation rules that apply before April 18th, 2023, please click here.
Classic open ticket
If your Corendon Airlines ticket (Eco, Flex, Premium); has been suspended due to the current period conditions, you can change your ticket through the My Account, which you can access by logging into on our website.
You can find the rules about your classic open ticket transactions below:
- Your open ticket must be used within 1 year of the date of change. Passengers who want to keep their ticket in Open Ticket status for 1 year are required to confirm by entering their PNR and surname on this page.
- If you want to change your ticket once you have a confirmed flight, the newly chosen date must be 7 days prior or 7 days after the original flight to avoid any price differences and penalties. Outside the free date range, change rules of the original ticket type (Eco, Flex, Premium) will apply and if there is a price difference between the two tickets then it will be charged. If you want to make a new reservation and the price of the flight is lower than the ticket price in your old reservation, the difference will not be refunded.
- In case you want a refund, you can notify us of your cancellation request by logging into our website or by contacting us through the numbers on our Contact page.
- When you want to make a change on your Open Ticket, you can only make changes to your original fare type.
- If you do not take any action, your ticket price will be automatically refunded to the account you paid your reservation with. Please note; this can take up to 4 weeks.
- Open tickets cannot be transferred to another person and a passenger's name cannot be changed.
- If you need to cancel your Open Ticket, you will receive a full refund of the ticket price and additional services (if purchased). The ticket must be cancelled within a year of the open ticket creation in order to receive a refund.
- It does not apply to changes made to countries other than the original destination country.
If you want to reissue your open ticket to another flight or cancel your open ticket, we ask that you manage your booking via our website. If you're not able to do it from our website, please contact us via the Call Centre team.
|Classic Open Ticket|
|What should the date of the new ticket be in order to change for free?||
7 days prior or 7 days after the original flight
|How much will I be charged if I’ve lost my free change entitlement?||
The change rules of the original ticket type will apply (Promo*, Eco, Flex, Premium) and price difference will be charged
|Is my open ticket refunded in case of cancellation?||Yes, 100% (within 1 year)|
|Are any additional services that have been paid refunded in case of cancellation?||Yes, 100% (within 1 year)|
|Can I transfer my open ticket to someone else/change the name on it?||No|
|How can I change/cancel my open ticket?||
You can click on: Manage Your Booking on our website, or
Contact our Call Centre team
*Passengers who want to keep their ticket in Open Ticket status for 1 year are required to confirm by entering their PNR and surname on this page.
Open Ticket rules on round-trip tickets (Open Plus)
If only one flight on your round-trip ticket is canceled by Corendon Airlines and for operational reasons and the other flight will take place; you can request changes to your ticket in accordance with the following rules:
Only if your outbound flight has been cancelled: You should request changes to your ticket within the “Open Ticket” rules before your return flight. If you already used your return flight or your return flight has been over, changes can just be requested just for the open flight.
Only if your return flight has been cancelled: You should request a change to the "Open Ticket" rules for your ticket before your departure. If you already used your outbound flight or your outbound flight has expired, the change can be requested only for the open direction.
*It does not apply to changes made to countries other than the original destination country.
- Open Flex is the option that gives you the right to change your open ticket through our website without any extra charge until June 15, 2023. Your open ticket needs to be available between November 2022 – March 2023.
- Open Flex is valid for the open tickets between November 2022 and March 2023.
- You can use your Open Ticket for any flight to the same destination country until 15 June 2023 without any price difference.
- You can change your flight until 15 June 2023 without paying any price difference (also valid for round trip flights).
- If you wish to use your reservation for a flight after 15 June 2023, the change rules for the original ticket type (ECO, FLEX, PREMIUM) will apply and you will be charged if there is a price difference between the two tickets.
- The flight change via Open Flex cannot be to a destination in a different country from the original destination.
- It does not apply to changes made to countries other than the original destination country.
Airport check-in charge for ticket types
If your ticket fare is Eco or Promo tariff and you don’t check-in online, you may need to pay for check-in at the airport.
Online check in is available depending on the airport and is free for all ticket types. If you don’t check-in online, you may need to pay for check-in at the airport. At the airports where online check-in is not available, airport check-in is free of charge. (Airports with Online Check-in available)
You may find the applicable rates below for Airport Check-in and Priority Services:
|Fees||Online||At the airport|
|Priority check-in & Priority boarding||15 EUR||20 EUR|