How can we help you?
Questions you may have
What are the new check-in procedures following the Covid-19 epidemic?
- Online check-in service up to 5 hours before the flight,
- Personal protective material support including masks and gloves,
- Self-service baggage drop-off (*Available at airports offering online check-in service),
- Additional free seat reservation option for your comfort.
- Due to Covid 19 measures on our flights: for all fares, cabin baggage is limited to 1 piece of hand luggage (max.55x40x25 cm) and 1 piece of personal equipment (small hand bag /baby bag, briefcases or laptop) (max.40x30x15 cm). Items such as musical instruments, camera, jewellery and diplomatic courier files will be accepted in the cabin.
- In accordance with the circular published by the Turkish Directorate General of Civil Aviation; passengers who have diseases such as heart or respiratory problems or asthma that will prevent the use of masks for a long time or passengers who are on autism spectrum can travel with a face shield by submitting a valid medical report. We kindly request our passengers traveling under these conditions to wear face shield as of boarding.
What time should I arrive at the airport to check in for my flight?
Corendon Airlines check in desks open two and a half hours before your scheduled departure time and closes 60 minutes before. All passengers must provide a valid passport at check-in on all flights.
How do I complete Online Check-in?
You can complete Online Check-in via the Corendon Airlines homepage or by visiting our mobile app on your smartphone.