How can we help you?
Questions you may have
What are the new check-in procedures following the Covid-19 epidemic?
- Online check-in service up to 5 hours before the flight,
- Personal protective material support including masks and gloves,
- Self-service baggage drop-off (*Available at airports offering online check-in service),
- Additional free seat reservation option for your comfort.
- Due to Covid 19 measures on our flights: for all fares, cabin baggage is limited to 1 piece of hand luggage (max.55x40x25 cm) and 1 piece of personal equipment (small hand bag /baby bag, briefcases or laptop) (max.40x30x15 cm). Items such as musical instruments, camera, jewellery and diplomatic courier files will be accepted in the cabin.
- In accordance with the circular published by the Turkish Directorate General of Civil Aviation; passengers who have diseases such as heart or respiratory problems or asthma that will prevent the use of masks for a long time or passengers who are on autism spectrum can travel with a face shield by submitting a valid medical report. We kindly request our passengers traveling under these conditions to wear face shield as of boarding.
What time should I arrive at the airport to check in for my flight?
Corendon Airlines check in desks open two and a half hours before your scheduled departure time and closes 60 minutes before. All passengers must provide a valid passport at check-in on all flights.
How do I complete Online Check-in?
You can complete Online Check-in via the Corendon Airlines homepage or by visiting our mobile app on your smartphone.
What is the size and weight limits of hand luggage?
Each passenger over the age of two may only carry one carry-on bag at a time. The hand luggage must not weigh more than 8 kg and must not exceed the dimensions 55x40x25cm. Parents of babies under the age of two are allowed to carry a diaper bag with nappies and baby food sufficient for the duration of the flight. A musical instrument not exceeding 100cm in length may be taken on board instead of hand luggage. Apart from hand luggage, we accept a handbag, a document bag, a camera bag or a laptop bag.
Can I reach the responsible department for refund or claims by phone?
The responsible department for refunds can only be instructed by our call centre.
Our customer care department can only be reached via our complaint management system.