- The Ticket Safe feature, which offers free change option to our passengers, is available for all flights scheduled to at least 3 weeks after the booking date.
- The Ticket Safe option can only be added during reservation by paying €15 for Flex fares & €25 for Eco fares (per passenger/one way).
- The Ticket Safe option can be used up to 3 weeks before the scheduled flight date.
- The Ticket Safe option can be used 1 time and gives the right to make 1 change.
- Changes can be made to date or destination. If the price of the new reservation is higher than the original one, the difference will be charged to the passenger, plus fees and taxes.
- If you want to make a new reservation and the price of the flight is lower than the ticket price in your old reservation, the difference will not be refunded.
- The Ticket Safe option is valid for Flex & Eco tickets. A Premium Ticket includes the right to change a reservation up to 48 hours before the flight.
- The service is non-refundable when the passenger cancels the reservation. If Corendon Airlines cancels the flight and the Ticket Safe option has not been used by the passenger they will be refunded.
- The Ticket Safe option can only be obtained at the time of the booking.
Rules and regulations
As Corendon Flights, we organize safe and comfortable direct flights to 165 airports in 65 countries. You can find all flight regulations concerning our operations on this page. We have collected all the information you may need from special conditions to necessary documents and more.