Dear guest, due to the high amount of requests, we are experiencing an intensity in our communication channels. Therefore, certain delays may occur while we solve your problems and answer your questions. You can forward some of your requests through our website instead of applying to our call center. In this page, you can find the answers to the most frequently asked questions specific to tickets and information on how to make updates regarding your tickets.
We wish you a good day.
Our passengers whose flights could not be performed between March 14, 2020 - January 31, 2021 and whose tickets were turned to open-date;
- Have the opportunity to change their tickets for one time with one of our flights, which will take place until October 31, 2021.
- You can select your new flight time from the reservation module at our homepage.
- You should notify your change request to us until the date January 31, 2021.
- You will not be charged for price difference or penalty fee in this circumstance.
- You can carry out all these transactions by yourself for 7 days and 24 hours quickly and easily from the MY PROFILE menu at our homepage.
- Corendon Airlines reserves the right to suspend, expand, and/or amend this practice at any time.
- No real or legal person can make claims apart from the provisions written here within the scope of the campaign. The right to resolve in controversial issues is fully entitled to Corendon Airlines.
What are the refunding terms?
- Refunds of all flights arriving to and departing from Turkey will be handled in accordance with the rules specified by the authorities.
- For the rest of our flights, our General Transportation Rules are valid.
How Can I Access to My Open Ticket Which I Would Like to Update?
On the homepage, click on My Account located on the top right corner.
“Sign Up" option.
After creating a new account login to your account.
Click on retrieve reservation option on My Account page.
Fill in the PNR and Surname information and find your ticket.
Retrieve your reservation.
Find the ticket you transferred in my reservations page and make your transaction.