The rules of aviation and vacation are being rewritten. As Corendon Airlines, we offer our dear guests a dynamic, comfortable, healthy, and safe way to travel in the new period. You may find all the information about our latest travel experience on this page.
Safety, Health and Comfort: A New Approach to Travel
As Corendon Airlines, we make arrangements considering our guests’ health and comfort and aim to offer you a safe flight experience.
Even BetterWear your maskthroughout your way before and after your flight.
To reduce contact on board bring no or less cabin baggage.
We monitor the latest health developments and regularly review and enhance our measure for thehealth of our crew and passengers.
Further information is available at the website ofWorld Health Organisation (WHO) and International Air Transport Association (IATA).
Even though we are looking at our guests behind face masks in this new era, we would like you to know that we are always serving you with a smile on our faces.
Have a good flight!
Thanks to the HEPA (highly efficient particulate AIR) filters in our aircraft. %99,97 of airborne viruses. and bacteria are filtered for your safety.
We have updated and made significant changes to our flight procedures for your health and comfort in line with the demands of the new period.
What are the new check-in procedures following the Covid-19 epidemic?
- Online check-in service up to 5 hours before the flight,
- Personal protective material support including masks and gloves,
- Self-service baggage drop-off (*Available at airports offering online check-in service),
- Double seat reservation option for your comfort.
- Due to Covid 19 measures on our flights: for all fares, cabin baggage is limited to 1 piece of hand luggage (max.55x40x25 cm) and 1 piece of personal equipment (small hand bag /baby bag, briefcases or laptop) (max.40x30x15 cm).
What are the new boarding procedures following the Covid-19 epidemic?
- Exit gates that allow fast and contact-free boarding (*Available in airports offering online check-in service)
- Boarding the aircraft in small groups to maintain social distance.
What are the new procedures during the flight following the Covid-19 epidemic?
- An intensive disinfection and a more detailed cleaning of the aircraft before each flight.
- Developing the hygiene regulations of our team.
- Providing additional hygiene products such as disinfectants and cleaning wipes on the aircraft. Disinfection before boarding.
- Ever-developing health measures for in-flight services.
- To maintain a more contact-free flight experience, all unnecessary printed products will be removed from the seat pockets, and Corendon in-flight magazine will not be printed for a short period of time.
How can I adapt to the new holiday approach?
- Wear your mask when taking a taxi, train, or bus to or from the airport before or after your flight and also while you are at the airport.
- Do not bring or bring minimum luggage with you to experience a more contact-free flight.
To view the covid-19 information brochure prepared by EASA click here.