The journey of our brand began with the slogan “Make a difference!”
Corendon Airlines, as the first airline company of the Corendon Tourism Group, is established in 2005 with a Turkish registration and our first flight took place on April 12th 2005 from Eindhoven to Sabiha Gökçen Airport in Istanbul.
Since its establishment in 2005, Corendon Airlines has shown a steady growth and has currently 14 Boeing 737 NG’s and one 737-800 Max in its fleet.
In our company’s 15th year we fly to 160 destinations in 46 countries and transport 2,1 million passengers each year together with our sister company Corendon Airlines Europe, positioning Corendon Airlines among the important airline companies in Turkey and Europe.
In the light of this growth we are looking for qualified and experienced Boeing 737NG Captains. To apply for this opportunity, you must meet the following minimum requirements.
- Holder of a valid ICAO or EASA Flight Crew Licence with IFR and type rated on the B737-300/900 type aeroplanes
- Valid PBN endorsement on ATPL licence/logbook
- Holder of a valid Class 1 Medical Certificate
- Having a minimum of 5.000 flight hours’ experience in total. A minimum of 1.500 hours of flight shall be on the B737CL or NG type aeroplanes as a Commander
- Having a minimum of 3 years’ civil aviation experience
- With at least a ICAO Level 4 English Language Proficiency
- No History of Accidents and Incidents
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment
- With a proactive approach to encourage continuous improvement within the company
The Company Conversion Trainings are planned to start in March, April and May 2022 in Antalya. You will be offered a first contract until 7th of November 2022, extendable based on your performance and the operational requirements. Further information about the terms and conditions will be shared in the application form.
If you meet the above mentioned requirements and the opportunity is of interest to you, please apply by completing the application form:
Corendon Airlines Captain Application Form