Due to EuroAirport's bi-national status; please note that different travel restrictions apply depending on your place of residence, destination and recent countries you've visited.
On your flight from an EU country, Turkey and Egypt to EuroAirport Basel Mulhouse Freiburg Airport (BSL/MLH), the following rules apply at airport checkpoints:
- Our passengers with Swiss citizenship or Swiss residence permits are subject to Swiss regulations.
- These passengers, regardless of their country of origin, are subject to submit a PCR test upon entering Basel Mulhouse Airport (BSL/MLH). This test requirement also applies to vaccinated and recovered passengers.
- All passengers/tourists with other nationalities are subject to French regulations.
- Passengers who are fully vaccinated are not required to submit a test when they come from EU countries.
- Passengers (aged 12 and over) traveling from Egypt or Turkey to Basel Mulhouse Airport (BSL/MLH) are required to submit a negative PCR or antigenic test less than 24 or 48 hours old depending on the country of origin.
For detailed information, please check the following page: https://www.euroairport.com/en/safe-travel.html