Take part in Corendon Airlines all new Wheel of Fortune Campaign, win vouchers worth upto €15 to use on your next adventure. Stay tuned over the next few months to save money on flights with our Wheel of Fortune Campaign.
Campaign conditions (September 2021)
- The Campaign Wheel of Fortune will run in September 2021. A limited number of vouchers will be offered throughout the campaign and once all coupons are distributed it will be terminated by Corendon Airlines.
- The expiry date of the voucher codes received for the Wheel of Fortune campaign setup is September 30, 2021. After this date, vouchers will be invalid.
- Valid for all ticket types (Eco, Flex, Premium).
- The voucher code is valid for all destinations and flight dates available for sale on the website.
- It is mandatory to be a new member to benefit from the campaign. In order to see the Wheel of Fortune screen and to use the earned discount code while ticketing (on the passenger information screen), the passenger must ensure that he/she is logged in.
- A voucher code can only be used 1 (one) time. Vouchers cannot be combined. Only 1 (one) discount voucher can be used in a reservation (PNR).
- Voucher codes cannot be combined with other discounts or campaigns. (The Return Ticket discount is not within this scope).
- Voucher discount amount (5€, 10€, 15€) is applied to the net ticket amount of all passengers registered to the same PNR number. Additional products purchased, service fees and taxes are not included in the discount.
- CHANGE by the passenger of the ticket; the voucher code becomes invalid regardless of ticket type. In the next ticket purchase, the fare difference of the new ticket is calculated over the price without a voucher code. If the ticket purchased using the voucher is suspended by Corendon Airlines (please click here for Open Ticket rules); the discount amount given in the voucher code cannot be used for the new flight selection.
- CANCELLATION of the ticket purchased using the voucher; voucher code becomes invalid regardless of ticket type. If the flight to which the ticket using the voucher belongs is canceled by Corendon Airlines (please click for Open Ticket rules); the discount amount provided with the voucher is not refunded to the passenger.
- Voucher codes cannot be redeemed or sold.
- If the price of the new flight you wish to reserve is higher than the old reservation, the price change will be collected from the passenger.
- If the price of the new flight you wish to reserve is lower than the old reservation, the price difference will not be refunded to the passenger.
- In case of cancellation of the ticket, the cancellation rules of the ticket type (Eco, Flex, Premium) you have purchased will apply (please click here for more details about change/refund rules).
- In case of cancellation of the ticket, the refund of the discounted amount to be made in accordance with the conditions of the ticket class, will be refunded to you in the currency you paid and through the collection channel you paid.
- Corendon Airlines reserves the right to suspend, expand, and/or amend this campaign at any time.
- No real or legal person can make claims apart from the provisions written here within the scope of the campaign. The right to make decisions in controversial issues is fully entitled to Corendon Airlines.
- The terms of the campaign and the regulated provisions are an integral part of the ticket conditions.