**This is a general call for application over the summer season. Details and timeframes related to the assessment and training will be shared upon selection.**
The journey of our brand began with the slogan “Make a difference!”
Corendon Airlines, as the first airline company of the Corendon Tourism Group, is established in 2005 with a Turkish registration and our first flight took place on April 12th 2005 from Eindhoven to Sabiha Gökçen Airport in Istanbul.
Since its establishment in 2005, Corendon Airlines has shown a steady growth and has currently 14 Boeing 737NG’s and six 737-MAX 8 in its fleet.
In our company’s 18th year we fly to 165 destinations in 65 countries and transport 6 million passengers each year together with our sister company Corendon Airlines Europe, positioning Corendon Airlines among the important airline companies in Turkey and Europe.
We are currently looking for qualified and experienced Boeing 737NG/MAX First Officers for our base in Antalya / Turkey. To apply for this opportunity, you must meet the following minimum requirements.
- Holder of a valid Turkish ICAO or EASA Flight Crew Licence with IFR and type rated on the B737-300/900 type aeroplanes
- Valid PBN endorsement on ATPL licence/logbook
- Holder of a valid Class 1 Medical Certificate
- Having at least 500 flight hours on the B737CL and NG/MAX type aeroplanes
- Having a minimum of 1 year’ civil aviation experience
- With at least a ICAO Level 4 English Language Proficiency
- No History of Accidents and Incidents
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment
- With a proactive approach to encourage continuous improvement within the company
- New salary scale with significantly increased conditions
- The Company Conversion trainings are taking place in Antalya, available dates will be communicated during the selection process
- You will be offered a first contract until 7th of November 2023, extendable based on your performance and the operational requirements
- Staff tickets on Corendon Flights for crew and first degree family members
- FAQs about the selection process and our terms & conditions will be shared on the first page of the application form (click on the link in the form)