- General Baggage Restrictions
- Netherlands baggage rules and seat booking charges
- Belgium baggage rules and seat booking charges
- England baggage rules and seat booking charges
- Other countries
General Baggage Restrictions
* We would like to remind you that all of our passengers, who travel with our flights arriving to or departing from Holland/Belgium and Germany (only available for our passengers who have bought online and preferred Eco), are required to pay a fee for all their baggage other than their hand baggage.
*The standard baggage allowance for Corendon Airlines flights may vary according to the tour operator and the flight’s destination. You may get detailed information from your tour operator with regard to your baggage allowance.
* You can book your additional baggage on the internet up to 5 hours before the departure of your flight. If your departure is less than 5 hours away, you can only book it at the airport if you want to book additional baggage.
Netherlands baggage rules and seat booking charges
*This is procedure to tour package and seat-only passengers.
* This is applicable to Corendon Netherlands Tour Operator flights only departing from or arriving to the Netherlands airports.
* The baggage limit purchased from the website has been extended to 80 kilograms.
|0 kg||20 kg||30 kg||40 kg||50 kg||60 kg||70 kg||80 kg|
|0-20 kgs||35 €||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|21-30 kgs||45 €||25 €||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|31-40 kgs||55 €||35 €||25 €||-||-||-||-||-|
|41-50 kgs||65 €||45 €||35 €||25 €||-||-||-||-|
|51-60 kgs||75 €||55 €||45 €||35 €||25 €||-||-||-|
|61-70 kgs||85 €||65 €||55 €||45 €||35 €||25 €||-||-|
|71-80 kgs||95 €||75 €||65 €||55 €||45 €||35 €||25 €||-|
|Special Baggages||Free of charge|
|Bicycle||Purchased by adding it to the baggage weight|
|Surf Board||Purchased by adding it to the baggage weight|
|Canoe||Purchased by adding it to the baggage weight|
|Diving Equipment||Purchased by adding it to the baggage weight|
|Golf Baggage||Purchased by adding it to the baggage weight|
|Inflatable boat||Purchased by adding it to the baggage weight|
|Body Board/Skiing Equipment||Purchased by adding it to the baggage weight|
|Paragliding Equipment||Purchased by adding it to the baggage weight|
|Hang-glider||Purchased by adding it to the baggage weight|
Please note: for any pets the charges are as follows:
**AVIH (pets in the cargo hold) €40
**PETC (pets in the cabin of the aircraft) €30
** This is not included in this procedure.
*With this procedure; our passengers who have equipment that has been previously announced, that is considered as Special Baggage and to which special fees are applicable shall also purchase the baggage weight for such equipment.
For instance: A passenger carries one piece of baggage and 1 bicycle. In the previous application, such passenger was purchasing baggage allowance and paying for her/his bicycle €25 at the check-in counter. In the current procedure, the passenger shall purchase the baggage weight in the total amount of her/his baggage weight and her/his bicycle weight.
*Seat booking prices applicable to our flights of which the Tour Operator is Corendon Netherlands are as follows:
|Front seat||Wide Seat||Standard Seat|
|15 €||20 €||12 €|
Wide Seat: 16.-17. sıra
Belgium baggage rules and seat booking charges
* The price tariff for flights without baggage that you will travel with our flights arriving to or departing from Belgium (only available for our passengers who have bought online and preferred Eco) is provided below for your information.
A passenger on flights arrived to and departed from Belgium can purchase a maximum of 40 kg of baggage, the excess of such weight of the baggage is subject to airline approval and price.
|Weight||Online Price||Airport Price|
|0-20 kg||19 €,-||34 €,-|
|21-30 kg||28 €,-||45 €,-|
|31-40 kg||37 €,-||55 €,-|
Airport Excess baggage price 10 €/per kg
*Seat booking prices applicable to our flights of which the Tour Operator is Corendon Belgium are as follows:
|Front seat||Wide Seat||Standard Seat|
|15 €||20 €||12 €|
Wide Seat:16-17. Row
4- England baggage rules and seat booking charges
|WIDE SEAT||1ABC / 2DEF||2ABC / 3DEF||3ABC / 4 / 5||Front seats (Seats 6 to 15)||Other Seats|
|30 €/25 €||30 €||20 €||20 €/15 €||15 €||15 €|
The online price tariff applicable to our flights arriving to or departing from Germany - Switzerland - Austria - Russia - Poland - Netherlands is provided below for your information.
* Maximum 40 kg baggage can be purchased per person.
* Flights made to ONQ airport are excluded.
Previously when checking in sports equipment this was charged at one standard fee however, this has changed and the item will now be charged within your baggage allowance. Please ensure you have booked enough baggage allowance to cover the weight of your item or excess baggage may be charged when checking in.
Infants have 10kg baggage allowance on all flights to Germany, Austria - Switzerland - Russia - Poland - Netherlands- Belgium.
Rules of additional 20 kg baggage package:
- As of the 23rd of July, our passengers may purchase the related package only applicable at the airport check-in counters.
- Each passenger may benefit from the package only once.
- The package price is €65 one way.
- Passengers whose baggage allowance permits 25 kg and more cannot benefit from the package.
|Excess Baggage Charge||Emergency Exit Window Seat||Emergency Exit Middle Seat & Aisle Seat||First Row 1 Abc / 2 Def||Second Row 2 Abc / 3 Def||Front Rows 3 Abc / 15. Between Rows||Other Seats|
* Applicable on flights of Tour Operator Corendon Turkey and other full charter flights.
* Not valid for the flights of which the Tour Operator is Corendon Netherlands and Corendon Belgium.