Corendon Airlines, the airline of the firsts, has pioneered many innovations in the field of civil aviation in Europe and Turkey.
- It became the first passenger plane to land at Istanbul Sabiha Gokcen Airport with the Eindhoven-Istanbul Sabiha Gokcen Airport flight on April 12, 2005; the first flight of the brand,
- The first airline to receive “ISO 10002 Customer Satisfaction Certificate” in Europe.
- The first airline in Turkey to receive the Turkish Directorate General of Civil Aviation "Barrier-free Airline Certificate" due to providing the necessary conditions for the disabled passengers to fly comfortably.
- The first airline in Turkey to provide information cards with braille for visually impaired passengers and to develop special implementations for hearing impaired and speech impaired passengers.
- The first airline to launch a passenger flight to Alanya Gazipasa Airport on April 4, 2012,
- "IOSA (IATA Operational Security Audit) Certificate" of which only 260 companies have achieved to receive among 3000 airline companies in the world
- It has registered its safety policy by getting 7 stars, which is the highest rating in the "World's Most Secure Airline Companies Survey" organized by AirlineRatings.com, the only safety rating agency in the world.
- On June 27, 2020, it became the first airline to land the first Boeing 737-800 passenger plane to the Zonguldak Caycuma Airport with its flight from Cologne to Zonguldak Caycuma Airport.